Zip Code, Weather Forecast, Radio Stations, Population, Crime Rate, Area Codes
<< See who will be the next president.
Population (year 2000): 8,133
Males: 4,039 (49.7%), Females: 4,094 (50.3%)
Santa Clara County
Median resident age: 40.1 years
Median household income: $74,849 (year 2000)
Median house value: $399,400 (year 2000)
East Foothills, CA residents, houses, and apartments details
Races in East Foothills:
(Total can be greater than 100% because Hispanics could be counted in other races)
- White Non-Hispanic (53.8%)
- Hispanic (28.7%)
- Other race (11.3%)
- Two or more races (6.3%)
- Filipino (3.1%)
- Vietnamese (2.9%)
- Black (2.8%)
- American Indian (2.1%)
- Japanese (1.4%)
- Chinese (1.3%)
- Other Asian (0.8%)
- Asian Indian (0.7%)
- Korean (0.5%)
Ancestries: German (10.1%), English (9.9%), Italian (9.8%), Irish (9.5%), Portuguese (6.1%), French (3.4%).
New! Foothills, California forum
Elevation: 300 feet
Land area: 2.3 square miles
For population 25 years and over in East Foothills
- High school or higher: 84.9%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 33.8%
- Graduate or professional degree: 12.5%
- Unemployed: 4.5%
- Mean travel time to work: 30.0 minutes
For population 15 years and over in East Foothills CDP
- Never married: 23.6%
- Now married: 58.6%
- Separated: 1.6%
- Widowed: 6.8%
- Divorced: 9.3%
20.2% Foreign born (8.5% Asia, 7.7% Latin America, 3.0% Europe).
Bay Airport Service - SFO to/from Santa Clara 95050 $79 To OAK in Luxury Limousine. />
Clara Hotels - Hotel Rates & Availability. Read Real Reviews & Book Online! />
Clara Hotel - 70% on Santa Clara Hotel See Photos, Reviews & Maps! />
- Contractors, Magazines, Chat Classifieds, Tools, Discounts />
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: CA Milpitas, (6.1 miles pop. 62,698).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Jose, CA San (6.5 miles travel.Yahoo.com )
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Angeles, CA Los (328.8 miles pop. 3,694,820).
Nearest cities: Rock, CA (1.2 miles Alum CA Milpitas, (6.1 miles Jose, CA San (6.5 miles Trees, CA (6.7 miles Seven CA (7.3 miles Sunol-Midtown, Vista, CA (7.8 miles Buena CA Burbank, (8.7 miles CA (9.2 miles Fruitdale,
Latitude: 37.38 N, Longitude: 121.82 W
Industries providing employment: Educational,health and social services (18.5%), Manufacturing (17.1%), Professional,scientific,management,administrative,and waste management services (15.0%), Retail trade (11.5%).
Daytime population change due to commuting: -3,350 (-41.2%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 312 (8.0%)
Average climate in East Foothills, California
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Hospitals/medical centers near East Foothills:
- REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER OF SAN JOSE (about 4 miles; SAN JOSE, CA)
- SAN JOSE MEDICAL CENTER (about 6 miles; SAN JOSE, CA)
- AGNEWS STATE HOSPITAL (about 9 miles; SAN JOSE, CA)
Airports certified for carrier operations nearest to East Foothills:
- NORMAN Y. MINETA SAN JOSE INTERNATIONAL (about 7 miles; SAN JOSE, CA; ID: SJC)
- METROPOLITAN OAKLAND INTL (about 36 miles; OAKLAND, CA; ID: OAK)
- SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL (about 41 miles; SAN FRANCISCO, CA; ID: SFO)
Other public-use airports nearest to East Foothills:
- REID-HILLVIEW OF SANTA CLARA COUNTY (about 5 miles; SAN JOSE, CA; ID: RHV)
- PALO ALTO ARPT OF SANTA CLARA CO (about 20 miles; PALO ALTO, CA; ID: PAO)
- LIVERMORE MUNI (about 21 miles; LIVERMORE, CA; ID: LVK)
Amtrak stations near East Foothills:
- 7 miles: SAN JOSE (65 CAHILL ST.). Services: ticket office, fully wheelchair accessible, enclosed waiting area, public restrooms, public payphones, paid short-term parking, free long-term parking, taxi stand, public transit connection.
- 9 miles: SANTA CLARA-GREAT AMERICA (SANTA CLARA, FOOT OF STARS & STRIPES DR.). Services: partially wheelchair accessible, free short-term parking.
- 13 miles: FREEMONT-MISSION SAN JOSE (FREMONT, MISSION BLVD. & I-680) - Bus Station. Services: fully wheelchair accessible, public payphones, free short-term parking, call for taxi service, public transit connection.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to East Foothills:
- EVERGREEN VALLEY COLLEGE (about 8 miles; SAN JOSE, CA; Full-time enrollment: 6,118)
- SAN JOSE CITY COLLEGE (about 10 miles; SAN JOSE, CA; FT enrollment: 5,713)
- MISSION COLLEGE (about 10 miles; SANTA CLARA, CA; FT enrollment: 4,565)
- OHLONE COLLEGE (about 12 miles; FREMONT, CA; FT enrollment: 4,870)
- SAN JOSE STATE UNIVERSITY (about 16 miles; SAN JOSE, CA; FT enrollment: 20,861)
- SANTA CLARA UNIVERSITY (about 16 miles; SANTA CLARA, CA; FT enrollment: 6,229)
- WEST VALLEY COLLEGE (about 16 miles; SARATOGA, CA; FT enrollment: 5,880)
| || |
Notable location: San Jose Country Club (A).
Shopping Centers: Country Club Villa Shopping Center (1), Country Club Villag Shopping Center (2).
Churches in East Foothills include: Alum Rock Covenant Church (A), Alum Rock United Methodist Church (B), Foothill Presbyterian Church (C), Oasis of Living Waters Church (D).
Creeks: Miguelita Creek (A), Dutard Creek (B).
East Foothills compared to California state average:
- Median house value above state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage above state average.
- Renting percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in above state average.
Strongest AM radio stations in East Foothills:
- KLOK (1170 AM; 50 kW; SAN JOSE, CA; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KSJX (1500 AM; 10 kW; SAN JOSE, CA; Owner: MULTICULTURAL RADIO BROADCASTING INC)
- KZSF (1370 AM; 5 kW; SAN JOSE, CA; Owner: CARLOS A. DUHARTE)
- KLIV (1590 AM; 5 kW; SAN JOSE, CA; Owner: EMPIRE BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KGO (810 AM; 50 kW; SAN FRANCISCO, CA; Owner: KGO-AM RADIO, INC.)
- KVVN (1430 AM; 3 kW; SANTA CLARA, CA; Owner: ICBC BROADCAST HOLDINGS - CA, INC.)
- KNBR (680 AM; 50 kW; SAN FRANCISCO, CA; Owner: KNBR LICO, INC.)
- KTCT (1050 AM; 50 kW; SAN MATEO, CA; Owner: SUSQUEHANNA RADIO CORP.)
- KFAX (1100 AM; 50 kW; SAN FRANCISCO, CA; Owner: GOLDEN GATE BROADCASTING CO, INC.)
- KYCY (1550 AM; 50 kW; SAN FRANCISCO, CA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- KTRB (860 AM; 50 kW; MODESTO, CA; Owner: PAPPAS RADIO OF CALIFORNIA, A CALIFORNIA LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KIQI (1010 AM; 35 kW; SAN FRANCISCO, CA; Owner: RADIO UNICA OF SAN FRANCISCO LICENSE CORP.)
- KCBS (740 AM; 50 kW; SAN FRANCISCO, CA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in East Foothills:
- KBAA (94.5 FM; GILROY, CA; Owner: INFINITY RADIO OPERATIONS INC.)
- KEMR (105.7 FM; SANTA CLARA, CA; Owner: HBC LICENSE CORPORATION)
- KSQL (99.1 FM; SANTA CRUZ, CA; Owner: TMS LICENSE CALIFORNIA, INC)
- KKUP (91.5 FM; CUPERTINO, CA; Owner: ASSURANCE SCIENCES FOUNDATION)
- KBRG (100.3 FM; SAN JOSE, CA; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KZBR-FM2 (95.7 FM; LIVERMORE, ETC., CA; Owner: BONNEVILLE HOLDING COMPANY)
- KFJC (89.7 FM; LOS ALTOS, CA; Owner: FOOTHILL-DE ANZA COMM. COLLEGE DIST.)
- KCNL (104.9 FM; SUNNYVALE, CA; Owner: CHASE RADIO PROPERTIES, L.L.C.)
- KKSF-FM1 (103.7 FM; PLEASANTON, ETC., CA; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- K238AC (95.5 FM; SALIDA, CA; Owner: FAMILY STATIONS, INC.)
- KFRC-FM3 (99.7 FM; WALNUT CREEK, CA; Owner: INFINITY KFRC-FM, INC.)
- KZBR-FM1 (95.7 FM; WALNUT CREEK, CA; Owner: BONNEVILLE HOLDING COMPANY)
- KBLX-FM2 (102.9 FM; PLEASANTON, CA; Owner: ICBC BROADCAST HOLDINGS -CA, INC.)
- KSOL-FM3 (98.9 FM; PLEASANTON, CA; Owner: TMS LICENSE CALIFORNIA, INC)
- KISQ-FM3 (98.1 FM; CONCORD, CA; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- KMEL-FM1 (106.1 FM; CONCORD, CA; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- KUFX (98.5 FM; SAN JOSE, CA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KRTY (95.3 FM; LOS GATOS, CA; Owner: KRTY, LTD.)
- KSJS (90.5 FM; SAN JOSE, CA; Owner: SAN JOSE STATE UNIVERSITY)
- KEZR (106.5 FM; SAN JOSE, CA; Owner: INFINITY RADIO OF SAN JOSE, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around East Foothills:
- KBIT-CA (Channel 28; SAN FRANCISCO, ETC., CA; Owner: POLAR BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KICU-TV (Channel 36; SAN JOSE, CA; Owner: KTVU PARTNERSHIP)
- KTEH (Channel 54; SAN JOSE, CA; Owner: KTEH FOUNDATION)
- KDTV (Channel 14; SAN FRANCISCO, CA; Owner: KDTV LICENSE PARTNERSHIP, G.P.)
- KSTS (Channel 48; SAN JOSE, CA; Owner: TELEMUNDO OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA LICENSE CORP.)
- KAXT-CA (Channel 22; SANTA CLARA-SAN JOSE, CA; Owner: LINDA K. TRUMBLY)
- KQED (Channel 9; SAN FRANCISCO, CA; Owner: KQED, INC.)
- KOVR (Channel 13; STOCKTON, CA; Owner: SCI - SACRAMENTO LICENSEE, LLC)
- KXTV (Channel 10; SACRAMENTO, CA; Owner: KXTV, INC.)
- KNTV (Channel 11; SAN JOSE, CA; Owner: KNTV LICENSE, INC.)
- KKPX (Channel 65; SAN JOSE, CA; Owner: PAXSON SAN JOSE LICENSE, INC.)
To understand how the electorate votes by state, you have to understand the demographics of the cities and counties in each of those states. As pollsters, we try to keep all of the important variables such as income, gender, and race consistent.