Zip Code, Weather Forecast, Radio Stations, Population, Crime Rate, Area Codes
<< See who will be the next president.
Population (year 2000): 14,823
Males: 7,198 (48.6%), Females: 7,625 (51.4%)
Median resident age: 32.9 years
Median household income: $39,828 (year 2000)
Median house value: $98,500 (year 2000)
East Hemet, CA residents, houses, and apartments details
Races in East Hemet:
(Total can be greater than 100% because Hispanics could be counted in other races)
- White Non-Hispanic (69.9%)
- Hispanic (24.9%)
- Other race (11.9%)
- Two or more races (4.0%)
- American Indian (2.7%)
- Black (1.5%)
Ancestries: German (18.3%), Irish (12.8%), English (11.7%), United States (5.4%), Italian (5.1%), French (4.7%).
New! Hemet, California forum
Elevation: 1685 feet
Land area: 3.2 square miles
For population 25 years and over in East Hemet
- High school or higher: 77.2%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 12.5%
- Graduate or professional degree: 6.0%
- Unemployed: 8.2%
- Mean travel time to work: 26.1 minutes
For population 15 years and over in East Hemet CDP
- Never married: 24.4%
- Now married: 56.0%
- Separated: 2.3%
- Widowed: 6.3%
- Divorced: 10.9%
9.1% Foreign born (5.9% Latin America, 1.5% Europe).
California - Hemet California? Find cheap hotels, reviews & maps />
Jacinto New Homes - Real Estate Listings Search. View Properties in California. />
8 Hemet - Prices and Find Great Hotel Deals for Your Trip at TripAdvisor! />
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: CA Hemet, (3.0 miles travel.Yahoo.com )
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: CA Riverside, (34.6 miles pop. 255,166).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Diego, CA San (67.7 miles pop. 1,223,400).
Nearest cities: CA Hemet, (3.0 miles Vista, CA (3.1 miles Valle Jacinto, CA (4.0 miles San CA (10.3 miles Winchester, CA Homeland, (11.9 miles CA Beaumont, (13.2 miles CA Nuevo, (13.8 miles CA Banning, (13.8 miles
Latitude: 33.74 N, Longitude: 116.94 W
Industries providing employment: Educational,health and social services (24.4%), Retail trade (13.9%), Manufacturing (10.3%).
Daytime population change due to commuting: -3,967 (-26.8%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 638 (11.3%)
Average climate in East Hemet, California
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Hospitals/medical centers near East Hemet:
- SAN GORGONIO MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (about 14 miles; BANNING, CA)
- VALLEY PLAZA DOCTORS HOSPITAL (about 20 miles; PERRIS, CA)
- MORENO VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER (about 21 miles; MORENO VALLEY, CA)
Airports certified for carrier operations nearest to East Hemet:
- MARCH ARB (about 24 miles; RIVERSIDE, CA; ID: RIV)
- PALM SPRINGS INTERNATIONAL (about 31 miles; PALM SPRINGS, CA; ID: PSP)
- SAN BERNARDINO INTERNATIONAL (about 32 miles; SAN BERNARDINO, CA; ID: SBD)
Other public-use airports nearest to East Hemet:
- HEMET-RYAN (about 6 miles; HEMET, CA; ID: HMT)
- BANNING MUNI (about 14 miles; BANNING, CA; ID: BNG)
- FRENCH VALLEY (about 17 miles; MURRIETA/TEMECULA, CA; ID: F70)
Amtrak stations near East Hemet:
- 5 miles: HEMET (COCOS REST., 3246 FLORIDA AVE.) - Bus Station
- 14 miles: BEAUMONT (550 BEAUMONT AVE.) - Bus Station. Services: fully wheelchair accessible, public restrooms, full-service food facilities, free short-term parking.
- 20 miles: PERRIS (B.W. PERRIS INN, 480 REDLANDS AVE.) - Bus Station
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to East Hemet:
- MOUNT SAN JACINTO COLLEGE (about 4 miles; SAN JACINTO, CA; Full-time enrollment: 4,731)
- CRAFTON HILLS COLLEGE (about 22 miles; YUCAIPA, CA; FT enrollment: 2,722)
- UNIVERSITY OF REDLANDS (about 27 miles; REDLANDS, CA; FT enrollment: 4,106)
- RIVERSIDE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 34 miles; RIVERSIDE, CA; FT enrollment: 10,798)
- SAN BERNARDINO VALLEY COLLEGE (about 36 miles; SAN BERNARDINO, CA; FT enrollment: 6,100)
- COLLEGE OF THE DESERT (about 39 miles; PALM DESERT, CA; FT enrollment: 3,804)
- CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY-SAN BERNARDINO (about 43 miles; SAN BERNARDINO, CA; FT enrollment: 11,953)
| || |
Shopping Center: Hemet East Shopping Center (1).
Churches in East Hemet include: Dwelling Place Family Church (A), Seventh Day Adventist Church (B), First Baptist Church (C), First Church of Religious Science (D), Maranatha Fellowship Church (E), Fountain of Life Church of God (F), Saint Johns Lutheran Church (G), Community Christian Church (H).
East Hemet compared to California state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in below state average.
- House age below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.
Strongest AM radio stations in East Hemet:
- KSDT (1320 AM; 1 kW; HEMET, CA; Owner: RUDEX BROADCASTING LIMITED)
- KPLS (830 AM; 50 kW; ORANGE, CA; Owner: CRN LICENSES, LLC)
- KFMB (760 AM; 50 kW; SAN DIEGO, CA; Owner: MIDWEST TELEVISION, INC.)
- KLAC (570 AM; 50 kW; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- KFI (640 AM; 50 kW; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KCBQ (1170 AM; 50 kW; SAN DIEGO, CA; Owner: RADIO 1210, INC.)
- KHPY (1670 AM; 10 kW; MORENO VALLEY, CA; Owner: DELBERT L. VAN VOORHIS)
- KTNQ (1020 AM; 50 kW; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: KTNQ-AM LICENSE CORP.)
- KNWQ (1140 AM; 10 kW; PALM SPRINGS, CA; Owner: MCC RADIO, LLC)
- KXTA (1150 AM; 50 kW; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KDIS (1110 AM; 50 kW; PASADENA, CA; Owner: ABC,INC.)
- KPRZ (1210 AM; 20 kW; SAN MARCOS, CA; Owner: RADIO 1210, INC.)
- KFWB (980 AM; 50 kW; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in East Hemet:
- KXRS (105.7 FM; HEMET, CA; Owner: LAZER BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- KWRP (96.1 FM; SAN JACINTO, CA; Owner: MAGIC BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KPLM-FM2 (106.1 FM; SAN JACINTO, CA; Owner: RM BROADCASTING L.L.C.)
- KLRD (90.1 FM; YUCAIPA, CA; Owner: EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION)
- KATY-FM (101.3 FM; IDYLLWILD, CA; Owner: ALL PRO BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KRTM (88.9 FM; TEMECULA, CA; Owner: PENFOLD COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- K201AR (88.1 FM; BANNING, CA; Owner: KSGN, INC.)
- K232CX (94.3 FM; DESERT HOT SPRINGS, CA; Owner: MCC RADIO, LLC)
- KUOR-FM (89.1 FM; REDLANDS, CA; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF REDLANDS)
- KCXX (103.9 FM; LAKE ARROWHEAD, CA; Owner: ALL-PRO BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KWVE (107.9 FM; SAN CLEMENTE, CA; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF COSTA MESA)
- KOLA (99.9 FM; SAN BERNARDINO, CA; Owner: INLAND EMPIRE BROADCASTING CORP.)
- KXFG (92.9 FM; SUN CITY, CA; Owner: INFINITY RADIO OPERATIONS INC.)
- KVCR (91.9 FM; SAN BERNARDINO, CA; Owner: SAN BERNARDINO COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT)
- KUCR (88.3 FM; RIVERSIDE, CA; Owner: THE REGENTS OF THE UNIV. OF CA)
- KAEH (100.9 FM; BEAUMONT, CA; Owner: MOON BROADCASTING RIVERSIDE, LLC)
- KGGI (99.1 FM; RIVERSIDE, CA; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- KLYY (97.5 FM; RIVERSIDE, CA; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- K201CD (88.1 FM; VICTORVILLE, CA; Owner: SAN BERNARDINO COMMNTY COLLEGE DIST.)
- K295AI (106.9 FM; MUSCOY, CA; Owner: ASSOCIATION FOR COMMUNITY EDUCATION, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around East Hemet:
- KHEM-LP (Channel 53; HEMET, CA; Owner: LA VERTA W. AND VICTOR W. PAGE)
- KHIZ (Channel 64; BARSTOW, CA; Owner: SUNBELT TELEVISION, INC.)
To understand how the electorate votes by state, you have to understand the demographics of the cities and counties in each of those states. As pollsters, we try to keep all of the important variables such as income, gender, and race consistent.