Zip Code, Weather Forecast, Radio Stations, Population, Crime Rate, Area Codes
<< See who will be the next president.
Population (year 2000): 29,100
Males: 14,743 (50.7%), Females: 14,357 (49.3%)
Median resident age: 31.0 years
Median household income: $43,778 (year 2000)
Median house value: $229,100 (year 2000)
Fallbrook, CA residents, houses, and apartments details
Races in Fallbrook:
(Total can be greater than 100% because Hispanics could be counted in other races)
- White Non-Hispanic (57.3%)
- Hispanic (37.3%)
- Other race (20.2%)
- Two or more races (3.9%)
- American Indian (1.8%)
- Black (1.4%)
- Filipino (0.7%)
Ancestries: German (15.8%), Irish (11.4%), English (10.8%), United States (3.9%), Italian (3.6%), Norwegian (2.4%).
New! California forum
Land area: 17.5 square miles
For population 25 years and over in Fallbrook
- High school or higher: 76.2%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 21.8%
- Graduate or professional degree: 7.1%
- Unemployed: 6.9%
- Mean travel time to work: 28.3 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Fallbrook CDP
- Never married: 23.8%
- Now married: 61.5%
- Separated: 1.9%
- Widowed: 5.9%
- Divorced: 7.0%
22.3% Foreign born (19.4% Latin America).
Homes For Sale - all Home Listings in So.Calif. 7 Night Luxury Cruise Incentive />
Mesa Resort - resort in Fallbrook, CA Web-only golf packages and specials />
Diego Golf Schools - your natural swing in just 3 days at our California golf schools />
Diego Home Search - all area homes for sale Get email updates & recent sales />
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: CA Temecula, (11.9 miles )
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: CA Riverside, (41.4 miles )
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Diego, CA San (41.4 miles pop. 1,223,400).
Nearest cities: CA (6.6 miles Rainbow, Pendleton North, CA (6.7 miles Camp CA (7.0 miles Bonsall, CA Temecula, (11.9 miles CA Vista, (12.3 miles Meadows, CA Hidden (12.5 miles CA Oceanside, (12.7 miles CA (13.9 miles Murrieta,
Latitude: 33.37 N, Longitude: 117.24 W
Area code: 760
Industries providing employment: Educational,health and social services (18.7%), Professional,scientific,management,administrative,and waste management services (10.9%), Construction (10.9%), Retail trade (10.5%), Manufacturing (10.2%).
Daytime population change due to commuting: -3,262 (-11.2%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 4,564 (37.9%)
Average climate in Fallbrook, California
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Main business address for: COMMUNITY BANCORP INC (NATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANKS).
Hospital/medical center in Fallbrook:
- FALLBROOK HOSPITAL (624 E ELDER ST)
Other hospitals/medical centers near Fallbrook:
- TRI-CITY MEDICAL CENTER (about 13 miles; OCEANSIDE, CA)
- PALOMAR MEDICAL CENTER (about 22 miles; ESCONDIDO, CA)
- SUNLAND HOME CORPORATION (about 23 miles; ENCINITAS, CA)
Political contributions by individuals in Fallbrook, CA
Airports certified for carrier operations nearest to Fallbrook:
- MC CLELLAN-PALOMAR (about 18 miles; CARLSBAD, CA; ID: CRQ)
- MARCH ARB (about 35 miles; RIVERSIDE, CA; ID: RIV)
- SAN DIEGO INTL-LINDBERGH FLD (about 45 miles; SAN DIEGO, CA; ID: SAN)
Other public-use airports nearest to Fallbrook:
- FALLBROOK COMMUNITY AIRPARK (about 2 miles; FALLBROOK, CA; ID: L18)
- OCEANSIDE MUNI (about 14 miles; OCEANSIDE, CA; ID: OKB)
- FRENCH VALLEY (about 16 miles; MURRIETA/TEMECULA, CA; ID: F70)
Amtrak station near Fallbrook:
- 16 miles: OCEANSIDE (235 S. TREMONT ST.). Services: ticket office, fully wheelchair accessible, enclosed waiting area, public restrooms, public payphones, snack bar, free short-term parking, free long-term parking, call for car rental service, taxi stand, intercity bus service, public transit connection.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Fallbrook:
- MIRACOSTA COLLEGE (about 13 miles; OCEANSIDE, CA; Full-time enrollment: 5,112)
- GEMOLOGICAL INSTITUTE OF AMERICA (about 16 miles; CARLSBAD, CA; FT enrollment: 2,479)
- PALOMAR COLLEGE (about 17 miles; SAN MARCOS, CA; FT enrollment: 11,046)
- SAN DIEGO MIRAMAR COLLEGE (about 33 miles; SAN DIEGO, CA; FT enrollment: 3,682)
- SADDLEBACK COLLEGE (about 33 miles; MISSION VIEJO, CA; FT enrollment: 9,777)
- MOUNT SAN JACINTO COLLEGE (about 35 miles; SAN JACINTO, CA; FT enrollment: 4,731)
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA-SAN DIEGO (about 37 miles; LA JOLLA, CA; FT enrollment: 19,582)
Public high schools in Fallbrook:
- FALLBROOK HIGH (Students: 2,930; Location: 2400 STAGECOACH LANE; Grades: 09 - 12)
- IVY HIGH (CONT.) (Students: 121; Location: 1056 WINTERHAVEN; Grades: 09 - 12)
- OASIS HIGH (ALTER.) (Students: 71; Location: 1056 WINTERHAVEN; Grades: 09 - 12)
Public primary/middle schools in Fallbrook:
- POTTER (JAMES E.) INTERMEDIATE (Students: 1,102; Location: 1743 RECHE ROAD; Grades: 07 - 08)
- LA PALOMA ELEMENTARY (Students: 847; Location: 300 HEALD LANE; Grades: 04 - 06)
- LIVE OAK ELEMENTARY (Students: 804; Location: 1978 RECHE ROAD; Grades: 03 - 06)
- ELLIS (MAIE) ELEMENTARY (Students: 560; Location: 400 W. ELDER ST.; Grades: KG - 03)
- FRAZIER (WILLIAM H.) ELEMENTARY (Students: 539; Location: 1835 GUM TREE LANE; Grades: KG - 03)
- FALLBROOK STREET ELEMENTARY (Students: 490; Location: 405 W. FALLBROOK ST.; Grades: KG - 03)
- IOWA STREET (ELEM) (Students: 255; Location: 321 N. IOWA ST.; Grades: KG - 08)
- VALLECITOS ELEMENTARY (Students: 242; Location: 5211 FIFTH ST.; Grades: KG - 08)
Private primary/middle schools in Fallbrook:
- ZION LUTHERAN SCHOOL (Students: 378; Location: 1405 E FALLBROOK ST; Grades: PK - 8)
- ST. PETER'S CATHOLIC SCHOOL (Students: 188; Location: 450 S STAGECOACH LANE; Grades: KG - 8)
- ST STEPHEN EVANGELICAL LUTHERA (Students: 65; Location: 1636 EAST MISSION ROAD; Grades: KG - 8)
- FALLBROOK COUNTRY DAY SCHOOL (Students: 45; Location: P O BOX 2348; Grades: PK - 6)
- A CREATIVE BEGINNING (Students: 43; Location: 409 E FALLBROOK ST; Grades: PK - KG)
- VILLAGE ELEM. (Students: 17; Location: 602 S. STAGE COACH LANE; Grades: 1 - 6)
| || |
Notable locations in Fallbrook: Fallbrook Tennis Club (A), Red Mountain Ranch (B), Fallbrook Fire Station (C), Fallbrook Community Center (D), Fallbrook Chamber of Commerce (E), Fallbrook Branch San Diego County Library (F).
Shopping Centers: Fallbrook Mercantile Shopping Center (1), Fallbrook Towne Centre Shopping Center (2), Colony Plaza Shopping Center (3).
Churches in Fallbrook include: United Methodist Church of Fallbrook (A), Emmanuel Baptist Church (B), Fallbrook Assembly of God Church (C), Fallbrook Church of Christ (D), Fallbrook First Baptist Church (E), Fallbrook Presbyterian Church (F), Zion Lutheran Church (G), Seventh Day Adventist Spanish Church (H).
Cemeteries: Fallbrook Masonic Cemetery (1), Malsonic Cemetery (2), Odd Fellows Community Cemetery (3).
Reservoir: Martin Reservoir (A).
Parks in Fallbrook include: Live Oak Park (1), Fallbrook Park (2), Los Jilgueros Preserve (3), Palomares House and Park (4), Dinwiddie Preserve (5), Village Square Park (6), Village Park (7).
Post office: (A).
Fallbrook compared to California state average:
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Median age below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- House age significantly below state average.
Strongest AM radio stations in Fallbrook:
- KFMB (760 AM; 50 kW; SAN DIEGO, CA; Owner: MIDWEST TELEVISION, INC.)
- KPRZ (1210 AM; 20 kW; SAN MARCOS, CA; Owner: RADIO 1210, INC.)
- KPLS (830 AM; 50 kW; ORANGE, CA; Owner: CRN LICENSES, LLC)
- KCBQ (1170 AM; 50 kW; SAN DIEGO, CA; Owner: RADIO 1210, INC.)
- KCEO (1000 AM; 3 kW; VISTA, CA; Owner: NORTH COUNTY BROADCASTING CORPORATIO)
- KFI (640 AM; 50 kW; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KLAC (570 AM; 50 kW; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- KTNQ (1020 AM; 50 kW; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: KTNQ-AM LICENSE CORP.)
- KXTA (1150 AM; 50 kW; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KDIS (1110 AM; 50 kW; PASADENA, CA; Owner: ABC,INC.)
- KFWB (980 AM; 50 kW; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- KSPN (710 AM; 50 kW; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: KABC-AM RADIO, INC.)
- KNX (1070 AM; 50 kW; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Fallbrook:
- KRTM (88.9 FM; TEMECULA, CA; Owner: PENFOLD COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KSSD (107.1 FM; FALLBROOK, CA; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KWVE (107.9 FM; SAN CLEMENTE, CA; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF COSTA MESA)
- KGBB (103.3 FM; TEMECULA, CA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KMYT (94.5 FM; TEMECULA, CA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- K252BF (98.3 FM; TEMECULA, CA; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KFSD-FM (92.1 FM; ESCONDIDO, CA; Owner: NORTH COUNTY BROADCASTING CORP.)
- KLRD (90.1 FM; YUCAIPA, CA; Owner: EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION)
- KPRI (102.1 FM; ENCINITAS, CA; Owner: COMPASS RADIO OF SAN DIEGO, INC.)
- KUOR-FM (89.1 FM; REDLANDS, CA; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF REDLANDS)
- KLQV (102.9 FM; SAN DIEGO, CA; Owner: HBC LICENSE CORPORATION)
- KXFG (92.9 FM; SUN CITY, CA; Owner: INFINITY RADIO OPERATIONS INC.)
- KLVJ (100.1 FM; JULIAN, CA; Owner: EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION)
- KPBS-FM (89.5 FM; SAN DIEGO, CA; Owner: THE BD. OF TRUSTEES, CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY)
- KWRP (96.1 FM; SAN JACINTO, CA; Owner: MAGIC BROADCASTING, INC.)
- K201AR (88.1 FM; BANNING, CA; Owner: KSGN, INC.)
- K232CX (94.3 FM; DESERT HOT SPRINGS, CA; Owner: MCC RADIO, LLC)
- KATY-FM (101.3 FM; IDYLLWILD, CA; Owner: ALL PRO BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KOLA (99.9 FM; SAN BERNARDINO, CA; Owner: INLAND EMPIRE BROADCASTING CORP.)
- KPLM-FM2 (106.1 FM; SAN JACINTO, CA; Owner: RM BROADCASTING L.L.C.)
TV broadcast stations around Fallbrook:
- KDIG-LP (Channel 67; ENCINITAS, CA; Owner: STEPHEN M. CILURZO tr/as BRIMARC BROADCASTING)
- K26FA (Channel 26; VISTA, CA; Owner: RICK D'AMICO)
- KHAX-LP (Channel 49; VISTA, CA; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
To understand how the electorate votes by state, you have to understand the demographics of the cities and counties in each of those states. As pollsters, we try to keep all of the important variables such as income, gender, and race consistent.