Zip Code, Weather Forecast, Radio Stations, Population, Crime Rate, Area Codes
<< See who will be the next president.
Population (year 2000): 8,680
Males: 4,196 (48.3%), Females: 4,484 (51.7%)
Median resident age: 49.4 years
Median household income: $41,195 (year 2000)
Median house value: $135,900 (year 2000)
Oroville East, CA residents, houses, and apartments details
Races in Oroville East:
- White Non-Hispanic (88.3%)
- American Indian (5.0%)
- Hispanic (4.6%)
- Two or more races (3.0%)
- Other race (1.4%)
- Black (0.7%)
Ancestries: German (19.6%), English (15.6%), Irish (15.2%), United States (8.8%), French (6.3%), Italian (5.5%).
New! East, California forum
Land area: 20.7 square miles
For population 25 years and over in Oroville East
- High school or higher: 86.0%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 15.8%
- Graduate or professional degree: 4.3%
- Unemployed: 4.8%
- Mean travel time to work: 21.0 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Oroville East CDP
- Never married: 15.3%
- Now married: 63.9%
- Separated: 1.3%
- Widowed: 9.1%
- Divorced: 10.4%
3.6% Foreign born (1.5% Europe, 1.0% Asia, 0.4% North America, 0.4% Latin America).
Valley Real Estate - Latest Online Source You Will Find It Here! />
Valley Real Estate - A Complete List of Homes. Free Search for Homes in California />
Hotels - Tours, Reviews, Hotel Maps Compare & Save on Hotels Today! />
and apartments - apartments, comfort intimacy down town Bucharest />
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: CA Chico, (27.7 miles www.HotelsByCity.com )
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: CA Sacramento, (66.2 miles pop. 407,018).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Angeles, CA Los (432.4 miles pop. 3,694,820).
Nearest cities: Oroville, CA (2.8 miles South CA Oroville, (3.5 miles CA (5.5 miles Palermo, CA Thermalito, (6.7 miles Rica, CA Loma (15.4 miles CA (15.6 miles Concow, CA (15.7 miles Biggs, CA (16.7 miles Challenge-Brownsville,
Latitude: 39.51 N, Longitude: 121.50 W
Area code commonly used in this area: 530
Industries providing employment: Educational,health and social services (26.9%), Retail trade (12.9%), Manufacturing (11.4%).
Daytime population change due to commuting: -2,583 (-29.8%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 314 (9.2%)
Average climate in Oroville East, California
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Hospitals/medical centers near Oroville East:
- OROVILLE HOSPITAL (about 7 miles; OROVILLE, CA)
- FEATHER RIVER HOSPITAL (about 18 miles; PARADISE, CA)
- BIGGS GRIDLEY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (about 19 miles; EAST GRIDLEY, CA)
Airports certified for carrier operations nearest to Oroville East:
- BEALE AFB (about 27 miles; MARYSVILLE, CA; ID: BAB)
- CHICO MUNI (about 31 miles; CHICO, CA; ID: CIC)
- SACRAMENTO INTERNATIONAL (about 58 miles; SACRAMENTO, CA; ID: SMF)
Other public-use airports nearest to Oroville East:
- LAKE OROVILLE LANDING AREA (about 4 miles; OROVILLE, CA; ID: O06)
- OROVILLE MUNI (about 9 miles; OROVILLE, CA; ID: OVE)
- PARADISE SKYPARK (about 15 miles; PARADISE, CA; ID: Q88)
Amtrak station near Oroville East:
- 5 miles: OROVILLE (GRANDE AVE. AT STATE HWY. 70) - Bus Station. Services: fully wheelchair accessible, free short-term parking, free long-term parking, call for taxi service.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Oroville East:
- BUTTE COLLEGE (about 7 miles; Oroville, CA; Full-time enrollment: 7,061)
- YUBA COLLEGE (about 25 miles; MARYSVILLE, CA; FT enrollment: 5,593)
- CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY-CHICO (about 26 miles; CHICO, CA; FT enrollment: 14,658)
- SIERRA COLLEGE (about 53 miles; ROCKLIN, CA; FT enrollment: 9,313)
- AMERICAN RIVER COLLEGE (about 60 miles; SACRAMENTO, CA; FT enrollment: 13,984)
- CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY-SACRAMENTO (about 65 miles; SACRAMENTO, CA; FT enrollment: 20,830)
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA-DAVIS (about 69 miles; DAVIS, CA; FT enrollment: 24,405)
| || |
Notable locations in Oroville East: Garden Ranch (A), Kelly Ridge Fire Station (B), Kelly Ridge Golf Course (C), Bidwell Canyon Campground (D), Bidwell Canyon Marina (E), Loafer Creek Campground (F), Miners Ranch (G), Lave Oroville Visitors Center (H).
Reservoirs: Sycamore Reservoir (A), Thermalito Diversion Pool (B), Miners Ranch Reservoir (C).
Creek: Loafer Creek (A).
Parks in Oroville East include: Kelly Ridge Recreation Area (1), Loafer Creek Recreation Area (2).
Oroville East compared to California state average:
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Median age significantly above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage significantly below state average.
- House age below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
- Population density significantly below state average for cities.
Strongest AM radio stations in Oroville East:
- KEWE (1340 AM; 1 kW; OROVILLE, CA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KFBK (1530 AM; 50 kW; SACRAMENTO, CA; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- KFIA (710 AM; 25 kW; CARMICHAEL, CA; Owner: VISTA BROADCASTING INC.)
- KHTK (1140 AM; 50 kW; SACRAMENTO, CA; Owner: INFINITY RADIO SUBSIDIARY OPERATIONS INC.)
- KSTE (650 AM; 25 kW; RANCHO CORDOVA, CA; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- KPAY (1290 AM; 5 kW; CHICO, CA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KMYC (1410 AM; 5 kW; MARYSVILLE, CA; Owner: THOMAS F. HUTH)
- KCBS (740 AM; 50 kW; SAN FRANCISCO, CA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- KKOH (780 AM; 50 kW; RENO, NV; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KCBC (770 AM; 50 kW; RIVERBANK, CA; Owner: KIERTRON, INC.)
- KNCO (830 AM; 5 kW; GRASS VALLEY, CA; Owner: NEVADA COUNTY BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- KUBA (1600 AM; 5 kW; YUBA CITY, CA; Owner: HARLAN COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KTRB (860 AM; 50 kW; MODESTO, CA; Owner: PAPPAS RADIO OF CALIFORNIA, A CALIFORNIA LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
Strongest FM radio stations in Oroville East:
- K258AQ (99.5 FM; YANKEE HILL, CA; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- KHHZ (97.7 FM; OROVILLE, CA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KYIX (104.9 FM; SOUTH OROVILLE, CA; Owner: BUTTE BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- KHAP (89.1 FM; CHICO, CA; Owner: FAMILY STATIONS, INC.)
- KRCX-FM (99.9 FM; MARYSVILLE, CA; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KMJE (101.5 FM; GRIDLEY, CA; Owner: RESULTS RADIO LICENSEE, LLC)
- K213BZ (90.5 FM; RICHVALE, CA; Owner: FAMILY STATIONS, INC.)
- KXCL (103.9 FM; YUBA CITY, CA; Owner: HARLAN COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KKCY (103.1 FM; COLUSA, CA; Owner: RESULTS RADIO LICENSEE, LLC)
- KHGQ (100.3 FM; QUINCY, CA; Owner: KEILY MILLER)
- K205EJ (88.9 FM; CHESTER, CA; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- K216CF (91.1 FM; CHICO, CA; Owner: YOUR CHRISTIAN COMPANION NETWORK, INC.)
- KLVC (88.3 FM; MAGALIA, CA; Owner: EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION)
- KZAP (96.7 FM; PARADISE, CA; Owner: REGENT LICENSEE OF CHICO, INC.)
- KHSL-FM (103.5 FM; PARADISE, CA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KCHO (91.7 FM; CHICO, CA; Owner: UNIV. FOUNDATION/CA. ST. UNIV. CHICO)
- KMXI (95.1 FM; CHICO, CA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KTOR (99.7 FM; WESTWOOD, CA; Owner: SIERRA RADIO, INC.)
- KBNF (98.9 FM; CHESTER, CA; Owner: CAROUSEL BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KFMF (93.9 FM; CHICO, CA; Owner: REGENT LICENSEE OF CHICO, INC)
TV broadcast stations around Oroville East:
- K15CX (Channel 15; OROVILLE, CA; Owner: CALIFORNIA BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KMMK-LP (Channel 14; SACRAMENTO, CA; Owner: CABALLERO TELEVISION TEXAS, L.L.C.)
- K08NH (Channel 8; OROVILLE, CA; Owner: SAINTE PARTNERS II, L.P.)
- KEZT-CA (Channel 23; SACRAMENTO, CA; Owner: TELEFUTURA SACRAMENTO LLC)
- K51BP (Channel 51; PALERMO, CA; Owner: WVIT INC)
- K18AO (Channel 18; OROVILLE/PARADISE, CA; Owner: CHICO LICENSE, L.L.C.)
- K49CT (Channel 49; PARADISE, CA; Owner: CATAMOUNT BROADCASTING OF CHICO-REDDING, INC.)
To understand how the electorate votes by state, you have to understand the demographics of the cities and counties in each of those states. As pollsters, we try to keep all of the important variables such as income, gender, and race consistent.