Zip Code, Radio Stations, Crime Rate, Population, Weather Forecast, Area Codes
<< See who will be the next president.
Population (year 2000): 29,180
Males: 14,676 (50.3%), Females: 14,504 (49.7%)
Median resident age: 27.9 years
Median household income: $38,731 (year 2000)
Median house value: $122,100 (year 2000)
Rubidoux, CA residents, houses, and apartments details
Races in Rubidoux:
(Total can be greater than 100% because Hispanics could be counted in other races)
- Hispanic (54.3%)
- White Non-Hispanic (33.8%)
- Other race (32.0%)
- Black (7.3%)
- Two or more races (4.9%)
- American Indian (2.3%)
- Filipino (0.8%)
Ancestries: German (6.8%), Irish (6.3%), English (4.9%), Italian (3.1%), United States (3.0%), French (1.8%).California
Elevation: 773 feet
Land area: 9.2 square miles
For population 25 years and over in Rubidoux
- High school or higher: 60.2%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 8.1%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.9%
- Unemployed: 10.7%
- Mean travel time to work: 32.6 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Rubidoux CDP
- Never married: 30.0%
- Now married: 52.7%
- Separated: 3.7%
- Widowed: 4.5%
- Divorced: 9.1%
25.7% Foreign born (22.9% Latin America).
County Real Estate - Search For Homes. Find Your Dream Home in California. />
Hotels - Tours, Reviews, Hotel Maps Compare & Save on Hotels Today! />
California - Riverside? Find Deals & Read Hotel Reviews! />
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: CA Riverside, (3.6 miles pop. 255,166).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Angeles, CA Los (66.1 miles pop. 3,694,820).
Nearest cities: CA (1.8 miles Sunnyslope, CA Riverside, (3.6 miles CA (3.7 miles Pedley, CA (4.6 miles Bloomington, Avon, CA (5.3 miles Glen CA (6.1 miles Highgrove, Loma, CA (6.7 miles Mira Terrace, CA Grand (7.4 miles
Latitude: 34.00 N, Longitude: 117.42 W
Area code commonly used in this area: 909
Industries providing employment: Manufacturing (16.8%), Educational,health and social services (16.6%), Retail trade (12.8%), Construction (12.5%).
Daytime population change due to commuting: -7,088 (-24.3%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 809 (7.8%)
Average climate in Rubidoux, California
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations Hospitals/medical centers near Rubidoux:
- RIVERSIDE COMMUNITY HOSPITAL (about 4 miles; RIVERSIDE, CA)
- KNOLLWOOD PSYCH & CHEMICAL DEPEND CTR (about 5 miles; RIVERSIDE, CA)
- PARKVIEW COMMUNITY HOSPITAL (about 7 miles; RIVERSIDE, CA)
Political contributions by individuals in Rubidoux, CA Airports certified for carrier operations nearest to Rubidoux:
Other public-use airports nearest to Rubidoux:
- ONTARIO INTL (about 14 miles; ONTARIO, CA; ID: ONT)
- SAN BERNARDINO INTERNATIONAL (about 15 miles; SAN BERNARDINO, CA; ID: SBD)
- MARCH ARB (about 15 miles; RIVERSIDE, CA; ID: RIV)
- FLABOB (about 2 miles; RIVERSIDE/RUBIDOUX/, CA; ID: RIR)
- RIVERSIDE MUNI (about 4 miles; RIVERSIDE, CA; ID: RAL)
- RIALTO MUNI /MIRO FLD/ (about 9 miles; RIALTO, CA; ID: L67)
Amtrak stations near Rubidoux:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Rubidoux:
- 4 miles: RIVERSIDE (4066 VINE ST.) - Bus Station. Services: fully wheelchair accessible, public payphones, full-service food facilities, free short-term parking, free long-term parking, call for car rental service, call for taxi service, public transit connection.
- 11 miles: MORENO VALLEY (ARCO MINI MART, 2624 E. ALESSANDRO BLVD.) - Bus Station. Services: public payphones.
- 11 miles: SAN BERNADINO (SAN BERNARDINO, 1170 W. 3RD ST.). Services: ticket office, partially wheelchair accessible, public payphones, free short-term parking, free long-term parking.
- RIVERSIDE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 5 miles; RIVERSIDE, CA; Full-time enrollment: 10,798)
- SAN BERNARDINO VALLEY COLLEGE (about 12 miles; SAN BERNARDINO, CA; FT enrollment: 6,100)
- CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY-SAN BERNARDINO (about 15 miles; SAN BERNARDINO, CA; FT enrollment: 11,953)
- CHAFFEY COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 16 miles; RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA; FT enrollment: 7,749)
- UNIVERSITY OF REDLANDS (about 18 miles; REDLANDS, CA; FT enrollment: 4,106)
- CALIFORNIA STATE POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY-POMONA (about 26 miles; POMONA, CA; FT enrollment: 15,527)
- DEVRY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY-POMONA (about 26 miles; POMONA, CA; FT enrollment: 3,006)
Notable locations in Rubidoux: Jurupa Hills Country Club (A), Louis Rubidoux Branch Riverside City and County Public Library (B).
Shopping Center: Rubidoux Shopping Center (1).
Churches in Rubidoux include: Iglesia Unida En Cristo (A), Iglesia Union Camino Mejor (B), Victory Outreach Church (C), Bright Star Missionary Baptist Church (D), Cathedral of Praise (E), Mount Calvary Missionary Baptist Church (F), Mount Rubidoux Seventh Day Adventist Church (G), Limonite Avenue Christian Fellowship Church (H).
Parks in Rubidoux include: Avalon Park (1), Louis Rubidoux Nature Center (2), West Riverside Memorial Park (3), Rancho Jurupa Park (4), Jensen Ranch Historical Park (5).
Post office: (A).
Rubidoux compared to California state average:
Strongest AM radio stations in Rubidoux:
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in below state average.
- House age below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.
Strongest FM radio stations in Rubidoux:
- KPLS (830 AM; 50 kW; ORANGE, CA; Owner: CRN LICENSES, LLC)
- KPRO (1570 AM; 5 kW; RIVERSIDE, CA; Owner: OLIVE L. SHERBAN)
- KLAC (570 AM; 50 kW; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- KFI (640 AM; 50 kW; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KTDD (1350 AM; 5 kW; SAN BERNARDINO, CA)
- KRLH (590 AM; 2 kW; SAN BERNARDINO, CA; Owner: CARON BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KDIF (1440 AM; 1 kW; RIVERSIDE, CA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KTNQ (1020 AM; 50 kW; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: KTNQ-AM LICENSE CORP.)
- KSPA (1510 AM; 10 kW; ONTARIO, CA; Owner: ONTARIO BROADCASTING, LLC)
- KXTA (1150 AM; 50 kW; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KWRM (1370 AM; 5 kW; CORONA, CA; Owner: MAJOR MARKET STATIONS, INC.)
- KDIS (1110 AM; 50 kW; PASADENA, CA; Owner: ABC,INC.)
- KHPY (1670 AM; 10 kW; MORENO VALLEY, CA; Owner: DELBERT L. VAN VOORHIS)
TV broadcast stations around Rubidoux:
- KOLA (99.9 FM; SAN BERNARDINO, CA; Owner: INLAND EMPIRE BROADCASTING CORP.)
- KUCR (88.3 FM; RIVERSIDE, CA; Owner: THE REGENTS OF THE UNIV. OF CA)
- KVCR (91.9 FM; SAN BERNARDINO, CA; Owner: SAN BERNARDINO COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT)
- KUOR-FM (89.1 FM; REDLANDS, CA; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF REDLANDS)
- K295AI (106.9 FM; MUSCOY, CA; Owner: ASSOCIATION FOR COMMUNITY EDUCATION, INC.)
- KLRD (90.1 FM; YUCAIPA, CA; Owner: EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION)
- KCXX (103.9 FM; LAKE ARROWHEAD, CA; Owner: ALL-PRO BROADCASTING, INC.)
- K264AF (100.7 FM; GUASTI, CA; Owner: EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION)
- KWVE (107.9 FM; SAN CLEMENTE, CA; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF COSTA MESA)
- KGGI (99.1 FM; RIVERSIDE, CA; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- KLYY (97.5 FM; RIVERSIDE, CA; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- K201CD (88.1 FM; VICTORVILLE, CA; Owner: SAN BERNARDINO COMMNTY COLLEGE DIST.)
- KRTM (88.9 FM; TEMECULA, CA; Owner: PENFOLD COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KCBS-FM (93.1 FM; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- KSCA (101.9 FM; GLENDALE, CA; Owner: HBC LICENSE CORPORATION)
- KLOS (95.5 FM; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: KLOS-FM RADIO, INC.)
- K212FA (90.3 FM; TEMPLE CITY, CA; Owner: EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION)
- KOST (103.5 FM; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KLVE (107.5 FM; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: KLVE-FM LICENSE CORP.)
- K201AR (88.1 FM; BANNING, CA; Owner: KSGN, INC.)
- KTRO-LP (Channel 50; LANCASTER, CA; Owner: ROBERT D. ADELMAN)
- KHIZ (Channel 64; BARSTOW, CA; Owner: SUNBELT TELEVISION, INC.)
- KVCR-TV (Channel 24; SAN BERNARDINO, CA; Owner: SAN BERNARDINO COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT)
- KSGA-LP (Channel 59; SANTA BARBARA, CA; Owner: KJLA, LLC)
- KBLM-LP (Channel 25; RIVERSIDE/PERRIS, CA; Owner: LOUIS MARTINEZ FAMILY GROUP, LLC)
To understand how the electorate votes by state, you have to understand the demographics of the cities and counties in each of those states. As pollsters, we try to keep all of the important variables such as income, gender, and race consistent.