Zip Code, Weather Forecast, Radio Stations, Population, Crime Rate, Area Codes
<< See who will be the next president.
Population (year 2000): 14,064
Males: 6,968 (49.5%), Females: 7,096 (50.5%)
Median resident age: 36.5 years
Median household income: $49,081 (year 2000)
Median house value: $159,600 (year 2000)
Wildomar, CA residents, houses, and apartments details
Races in Wildomar:
(Total can be greater than 100% because Hispanics could be counted in other races)
- White Non-Hispanic (71.9%)
- Hispanic (21.6%)
- Other race (9.1%)
- Two or more races (4.0%)
- American Indian (1.9%)
- Black (1.8%)
- Filipino (0.7%)
Ancestries: German (17.0%), English (12.8%), Irish (10.0%), Italian (6.3%), United States (6.1%), French (3.7%).
New! California forum
Elevation: 1273 feet
Land area: 13.2 square miles
For population 25 years and over in Wildomar
- High school or higher: 78.6%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 11.1%
- Graduate or professional degree: 3.8%
- Unemployed: 6.2%
- Mean travel time to work: 39.4 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Wildomar CDP
- Never married: 21.2%
- Now married: 61.0%
- Separated: 1.6%
- Widowed: 6.6%
- Divorced: 9.5%
10.4% Foreign born (7.0% Latin America, 1.7% Europe, 1.4% Asia).
California - Hemet California? Find cheap hotels, reviews & maps /> California. />
Inn San Bernardino - to 70% Off in California Hotels Call 1-800-276-7415 Or Book Online />
Elsinore, CA Homes - free MLS listings. Search real estate for sale in Lake Elsinore. />
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: CA Temecula, (11.8 miles www.Hotels-And-Discounts.com )
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: CA Riverside, (25.3 miles )
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Diego, CA San (57.8 miles pop. 1,223,400).
Nearest cities: Hills, CA (2.9 miles Sedco CA (4.8 miles Murrieta, Lake, CA Canyon (5.3 miles Village, CA Lakeland (6.4 miles Valley, CA (6.9 miles Quail Elsinore, CA (7.8 miles Lake Hot Springs, CA (7.8 miles Murrieta City, CA Sun (8.1 miles
Latitude: 33.61 N, Longitude: 117.26 W
Area code commonly used in this area: 909
Industries providing employment: Educational,health and social services (15.6%), Manufacturing (15.4%), Construction (13.3%), Retail trade (12.7%), Arts,entertainment,recreation,accommodation and food services (10.0%).
Daytime population change due to commuting: -3,291 (-23.4%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 606 (11.3%)
Average climate in Wildomar, California
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Birthplace of: Christa B. Allen - (born 1991), actress.
Hospitals/medical centers near Wildomar:
- VALLEY PLAZA DOCTORS HOSPITAL (about 16 miles; PERRIS, CA)
- FALLBROOK HOSPITAL (about 17 miles; FALLBROOK, CA)
- MORENO VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER (about 23 miles; MORENO VALLEY, CA)
Political contributions by individuals in Wildomar, CA
Airports certified for carrier operations nearest to Wildomar:
- MARCH ARB (about 18 miles; RIVERSIDE, CA; ID: RIV)
- SAN BERNARDINO INTERNATIONAL (about 33 miles; SAN BERNARDINO, CA; ID: SBD)
- MC CLELLAN-PALOMAR (about 34 miles; CARLSBAD, CA; ID: CRQ)
Other public-use airports nearest to Wildomar:
- PERRIS VALLEY (about 11 miles; PERRIS, CA; ID: L65)
- FRENCH VALLEY (about 11 miles; MURRIETA/TEMECULA, CA; ID: F70)
- FALLBROOK COMMUNITY AIRPARK (about 18 miles; FALLBROOK, CA; ID: L18)
Amtrak station near Wildomar:
- 13 miles: PERRIS (B.W. PERRIS INN, 480 REDLANDS AVE.) - Bus Station
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Wildomar:
- RIVERSIDE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 25 miles; RIVERSIDE, CA; Full-time enrollment: 10,798)
- MOUNT SAN JACINTO COLLEGE (about 25 miles; SAN JACINTO, CA; FT enrollment: 4,731)
- SADDLEBACK COLLEGE (about 27 miles; MISSION VIEJO, CA; FT enrollment: 9,777)
- MIRACOSTA COLLEGE (about 29 miles; OCEANSIDE, CA; FT enrollment: 5,112)
- UNIVERSITY OF REDLANDS (about 30 miles; REDLANDS, CA; FT enrollment: 4,106)
- GEMOLOGICAL INSTITUTE OF AMERICA (about 32 miles; CARLSBAD, CA; FT enrollment: 2,479)
- PALOMAR COLLEGE (about 33 miles; SAN MARCOS, CA; FT enrollment: 11,046)
Public high school in Wildomar:
- ELSINORE HIGH (Students: 2,453; Location: 21800 CANYON DR.; Grades: 09 - 12)
Private high school in Wildomar:
- CALIFORNIA LUTHERAN HIGH (Students: 100; Location: 31970 CENTRAL AVE.; Grades: 9 - 12)
Public primary/middle schools in Wildomar:
- BROWN (DAVID A.) MIDDLE (Students: 1,288; Location: 21861 GRAND AVE.; Grades: 06 - 08)
- WILDOMAR ELEMENTARY (Students: 984; Location: 21-575 PALOMAR ROAD; Grades: KG - 05)
- HAYMAN (JEAN) ELEMENTARY (Students: 755; Location: 21-440 LEMON ST.; Grades: KG - 06)
- GRAHAM (DONALD) ELEMENTARY (Students: 617; Location: 35450 FREDERICK ST.; Grades: KG - 06)
- COLLIER (WILLIAM) ELEMENTARY (Students: 511; Location: 20150 MAYHALL DR.; Grades: KG - 05)
Private primary/middle schools in Wildomar:
- CORNERSTONE CHRSTN SCH OF F.A. (Students: 200; Location: 34570 MONTE VISTA RD; Grades: KG - 10)
- WILDOMAR CHRIST CHILD ENRICH C (Students: 120; Location: 31970 CENTRAL AVE; Grades: PK - 8)
- ANNE SULLIVAN NURSERY SCHOOL (Students: 79; Location: 21776 PALOMAR ST; Grades: PK - KG)
- ADVENTURE PRE SCHOOL AND KD (Students: 15; Location: 32455 SHAY LANE; Grades: PK - KG)
- GOULDING PREPARATORY ACADEMY (Students: 8; Location: 32092 ROCK ELM DR; Grades: KG - 10)
| || |
Notable location: Oak Springs Ranch (A).
Church in Wildomar: Faith Baptist Church (A).
Cemetery: Wildomar Cemetery (1).
Post office: (A).
Wildomar compared to California state average:
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage above state average.
- Renting percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in below state average.
- House age significantly below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.
- Population density below state average for cities.
Strongest AM radio stations in Wildomar:
- KPLS (830 AM; 50 kW; ORANGE, CA; Owner: CRN LICENSES, LLC)
- KFI (640 AM; 50 kW; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KLAC (570 AM; 50 kW; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- KFMB (760 AM; 50 kW; SAN DIEGO, CA; Owner: MIDWEST TELEVISION, INC.)
- KTNQ (1020 AM; 50 kW; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: KTNQ-AM LICENSE CORP.)
- KCBQ (1170 AM; 50 kW; SAN DIEGO, CA; Owner: RADIO 1210, INC.)
- KXTA (1150 AM; 50 kW; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KPRZ (1210 AM; 20 kW; SAN MARCOS, CA; Owner: RADIO 1210, INC.)
- KDIS (1110 AM; 50 kW; PASADENA, CA; Owner: ABC,INC.)
- KFWB (980 AM; 50 kW; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- KSPN (710 AM; 50 kW; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: KABC-AM RADIO, INC.)
- KNX (1070 AM; 50 kW; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- KHPY (1670 AM; 10 kW; MORENO VALLEY, CA; Owner: DELBERT L. VAN VOORHIS)
Strongest FM radio stations in Wildomar:
- KRTM (88.9 FM; TEMECULA, CA; Owner: PENFOLD COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KWVE (107.9 FM; SAN CLEMENTE, CA; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF COSTA MESA)
- KXFG (92.9 FM; SUN CITY, CA; Owner: INFINITY RADIO OPERATIONS INC.)
- KGBB (103.3 FM; TEMECULA, CA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KMYT (94.5 FM; TEMECULA, CA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KLRD (90.1 FM; YUCAIPA, CA; Owner: EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION)
- KUOR-FM (89.1 FM; REDLANDS, CA; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF REDLANDS)
- KOLA (99.9 FM; SAN BERNARDINO, CA; Owner: INLAND EMPIRE BROADCASTING CORP.)
- KVCR (91.9 FM; SAN BERNARDINO, CA; Owner: SAN BERNARDINO COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT)
- KUCR (88.3 FM; RIVERSIDE, CA; Owner: THE REGENTS OF THE UNIV. OF CA)
- KWRP (96.1 FM; SAN JACINTO, CA; Owner: MAGIC BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KPLM-FM2 (106.1 FM; SAN JACINTO, CA; Owner: RM BROADCASTING L.L.C.)
- K201AR (88.1 FM; BANNING, CA; Owner: KSGN, INC.)
- K232CX (94.3 FM; DESERT HOT SPRINGS, CA; Owner: MCC RADIO, LLC)
- KCXX (103.9 FM; LAKE ARROWHEAD, CA; Owner: ALL-PRO BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KXRS (105.7 FM; HEMET, CA; Owner: LAZER BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- K252BF (98.3 FM; TEMECULA, CA; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KATY-FM (101.3 FM; IDYLLWILD, CA; Owner: ALL PRO BROADCASTING, INC.)
- K295AI (106.9 FM; MUSCOY, CA; Owner: ASSOCIATION FOR COMMUNITY EDUCATION, INC.)
- KCBS-FM (93.1 FM; LOS ANGELES, CA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Wildomar:
- K47FL (Channel 47; FALLBROOK, CA; Owner: CHANNEL 51 OF SAN DIEGO, INC.)
- KDIG-LP (Channel 67; ENCINITAS, CA; Owner: STEPHEN M. CILURZO tr/as BRIMARC BROADCASTING)
To understand how the electorate votes by state, you have to understand the demographics of the cities and counties in each of those states. As pollsters, we try to keep all of the important variables such as income, gender, and race consistent.