Zip Code, Weather Forecast, Radio Stations, Population, Crime Rate, Area Codes
<< See who will be the next president.
Population (year 2000): 18,546. Estimated population in July 2005: 19,612 (+5.7% change)
Males: 10,008 (54.0%), Females: 8,538 (46.0%)
Median resident age: 36.5 years
Median household income: $55,086 (year 2000)
Median house value: $125,600 (year 2000)
Montville, CT residents, houses, and apartments details
Races in Montville:
(Total can be greater than 100% because Hispanics could be counted in other races)
- White Non-Hispanic (83.8%)
- Black (5.5%)
- Hispanic (5.4%)
- Two or more races (2.9%)
- American Indian (2.7%)
- Other race (2.2%)
- Chinese (0.6%)
- Filipino (0.5%)
Ancestries: Irish (17.0%), English (14.1%), Italian (12.3%), Polish (11.4%), German (11.2%), French (10.5%).Connecticut forum
For population 25 years and over in Montville
- High school or higher: 83.9%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 17.6%
- Graduate or professional degree: 7.5%
- Unemployed: 3.3%
- Mean travel time to work: 23.5 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Montville town
- Never married: 23.8%
- Now married: 57.7%
- Separated: 2.3%
- Widowed: 5.8%
- Divorced: 10.2%
4.7% Foreign born (1.8% Europe, 1.7% Asia, 0.9% Latin America).
Hill Marriott Hotel - in Rocky Hill, Connecticut. Book online for room rate guarantee />
Hotels - Tours, Reviews, Hotel Maps Compare & Save on Hotels Today! />
North Haven - timeless food and drink. />
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1996: 32 buildings, average cost: $88,700
- 1997: 27 buildings, average cost: $83,300
- 1998: 45 buildings, average cost: $97,800
- 1999: 40 buildings, average cost: $95,600
- 2000: 79 buildings, average cost: $163,600
- 2001: 55 buildings, average cost: $199,100
- 2002: 83 buildings, average cost: $187,900
- 2003: 85 buildings, average cost: $200,100
- 2004: 69 buildings, average cost: $204,800
Political contributions by individuals in Montville, CT
Public high school in Montville:
- MONTVILLE ALTERNATE EDUCATION (Students: 34; Location: MAPLE AVE.; Grades: 09 - 12)
Library in Montville:
- RAYMOND LIBRARY (Operating income: $63,384; Location: 832 RAYMOND HILL RD.; 23,026 books; 123 audio materials; 177 video materials; 37 serial subscriptions)
Montville compared to Connecticut state average:
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage below state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
To understand how the electorate votes by state, you have to understand the demographics of the cities and counties in each of those states. As pollsters, we try to keep all of the important variables such as income, gender, and race consistent.