Zip Code, Weather Forecast, Radio Stations, Population, Crime Rate, Area Codes
<< See who will be the next president.
Population (year 2000): 8,317
Males: 3,713 (44.6%), Females: 4,604 (55.4%)
Median resident age: 67.8 years
Median household income: $24,875 (year 2000)
Median house value: $54,300 (year 2000)
List your B&M business here for free. Over a million visitors/week. Get a huge advantage over your competition
Races in Beverly Hills:
- White Non-Hispanic (92.7%)
- Hispanic (4.0%)
- Black (1.7%)
- Two or more races (1.2%)
- American Indian (0.6%)
Ancestries: German (19.8%), Irish (16.5%), English (13.8%), Italian (12.5%), Polish (7.0%), United States (5.4%).Hills, Florida forum
Land area: 2.8 square miles
For population 25 years and over in Beverly Hills
- High school or higher: 77.1%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 11.2%
- Graduate or professional degree: 4.4%
- Unemployed: 7.8%
- Mean travel time to work: 22.1 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Beverly Hills CDP
- Never married: 9.1%
- Now married: 62.4%
- Separated: 0.6%
- Widowed: 18.4%
- Divorced: 9.5%
9.2% Foreign born (6.1% Europe, 1.8% Latin America).
Real Estate - - featured real estate listings, condos, land, and homes for sale. />
Hills Real Estate - lots and land for sale in Beverly Hills Florida />
FL MLS Search - Simple Middleburg, FL MLS search. Listings updated daily! />
Ranch Homes - Florida Fantastic Opportunities for Buyers />
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Hill, FL Spring (31.0 miles pop. 69,078).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: FL Tampa, (65.5 miles pop. 303,447).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: TX Houston, (890.1 miles pop. 1,953,631).
Nearest cities: Ridge, FL (2.3 miles Pine Diamond, FL (2.5 miles Black Hills, FL (3.1 miles Citrus FL (5.0 miles Lecanto, Springs, FL Citrus (5.3 miles FL (5.7 miles Hernando, Highlands North, FL (6.5 miles Inverness FL Dunnellon, (9.2 miles
Latitude: 28.92 N, Longitude: 82.46 W
Area code: 352
Industries providing employment: Educational,health and social services (22.4%), Arts,entertainment,recreation,accommodation and food services (15.6%), Retail trade (15.2%), Construction (10.3%).
Average climate in Beverly Hills, Florida
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Beverly Hills-area historical tornado activity is near Florida state average. It is 53% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/9/1983, a category 3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 8.7 miles away from the Beverly Hills city center killed 3 people and injured 2 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 12/31/1975, a category 3 tornado 22.6 miles away from the city center killed one person and injured 26 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Hospitals/medical centers near Beverly Hills:
- SEVEN RIVERS COMMUNITY HOSPITAL (about 12 miles; CRYSTAL RIVER, FL)
- CITRUS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (about 12 miles; INVERNESS, FL)
- BROOKSVILLE REGIONAL HOSPITAL (about 29 miles; BROOKSVILLE, FL)
Airports certified for carrier operations nearest to Beverly Hills:
- OCALA INTL-JIM TAYLOR FIELD (about 24 miles; OCALA, FL; ID: OCF)
- GAINESVILLE RGNL (about 55 miles; GAINESVILLE, FL; ID: GNV)
- TAMPA INTL (about 66 miles; TAMPA, FL; ID: TPA)
Other public-use airports nearest to Beverly Hills:
- CRYSTAL RIVER (about 9 miles; CRYSTAL RIVER, FL; ID: CGC)
- DUNNELLON/MARION CO & PARK OF COMMERCE (about 12 miles; DUNNELLON, FL; ID: X35)
- INVERNESS (about 14 miles; INVERNESS, FL; ID: X40)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Beverly Hills:
- CENTRAL FLORIDA COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 27 miles; OCALA, FL; Full-time enrollment: 3,101)
- SAINT LEO UNIVERSITY (about 43 miles; ST LEO, FL; FT enrollment: 6,597)
- PASCO-HERNANDO COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 45 miles; NEW PORT RICHEY, FL; FT enrollment: 2,868)
- SANTA FE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 53 miles; GAINESVILLE, FL; FT enrollment: 7,942)
- UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA (about 53 miles; GAINESVILLE, FL; FT enrollment: 41,543)
- UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA (about 59 miles; TAMPA, FL; FT enrollment: 26,221)
- HILLSBOROUGH COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 68 miles; TAMPA, FL; FT enrollment: 9,630)
Private primary/middle school in Beverly Hills:
- ST PAULS LUTHERAN SCHOOL (Students: 49; Location: 6150 N LECANTO HWY; Grades: PK - 8)
Library in Beverly Hills:
- CITRUS COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM (Operating income: $1,906,649; Location: 425 W. ROOSEVELT BOULEVARD; 146,180 books; 4,674 audio materials; 3,339 video materials; 96 serial subscriptions)
Notable locations in Beverly Hills: Beverly Hills Community Center (A), Beverly Hills Volunteer Fire Station (B), Citrus County Sheriffs Office-Surveillance Unit (C), Citrus County Sheriffs Office-Substation (D), Central Ridge County Library (E), Progress Energy Electric Substation-Beverly Hills (F).
Churches in Beverly Hills include: Congregation Beth Sholom Temple (A), Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church (B), Beverly Hills Community Church (C), Heritage Baptist Church (D).
Cemetery: Beverly Hills Memorial Gardens (1).
Post office: (A).
Beverly Hills compared to Florida state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Median age significantly above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage above state average.
- Renting percentage significantly below state average.
- House age below state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Strongest AM radio stations in Beverly Hills:
- WRZN (720 AM; 10 kW; HERNANDO, FL; Owner: 6 JOHNSON ROAD LICENSES, INC.)
- WINV (1560 AM; daytime; 7 kW; BEVERLY HILLS, FL; Owner: WGUL-FM, INC.)
- WFLF (540 AM; 50 kW; PINE HILLS, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WQTM (740 AM; 50 kW; ORLANDO, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WQYK (1010 AM; 50 kW; SEFFNER, FL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING CORPORATION OF TAMPA)
- WMGG (820 AM; 50 kW; LARGO, FL; Owner: MEGA COMMUNICATIONS OF ST. PETERSBURG LICENSEE)
- WCFI (1290 AM; 10 kW; OCALA, FL; Owner: VECTOR COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WDYZ (990 AM; 50 kW; ORLANDO, FL; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WOKV (690 AM; 50 kW; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: COX RADIO, INC.)
- WFLA (970 AM; 25 kW; TAMPA, FL; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WFVR (910 AM; 50 kW; VALDOSTA, GA; Owner: RAMA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WONQ (1030 AM; 45 kW; OVIEDO, FL; Owner: FLORIDA BROADCASTERS)
- WHNZ (1250 AM; 25 kW; TAMPA, FL; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Beverly Hills:
- WXCV (95.3 FM; HOMOSASSA SPRINGS, FL; Owner: WXOF, INC.)
- WLMS (88.3 FM; LECANTO, FL; Owner: THE BP OF DIOCESE OF ST. P/BURG FL.)
- WHGN (91.9 FM; CRYSTAL RIVER, FL; Owner: THE MOODY BIBLE INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO)
- W215AJ (90.9 FM; CRYSTAL RIVER, ETC., FL; Owner: MARION COMMUNITY RADIO, INC.)
- WAQV (90.9 FM; CRYSTAL RIVER, FL; Owner: RADIO TRAINING NETWORK, INC.)
- WJUF (90.1 FM; INVERNESS, FL; Owner: BOARD OF TRUSTEES, UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA)
- WOGK (93.7 FM; OCALA, FL; Owner: OCALA BROADCASTING, L.L.C.)
- WKTK (98.5 FM; CRYSTAL RIVER, FL; Owner: ENTERCOM GAINESVILLE LICENSE, LLC)
- WXOF (96.3 FM; YANKEETOWN, FL; Owner: WGUL-FM, INC)
- WIFL (104.3 FM; INGLIS, FL; Owner: SEVEN RIVERS BROADCAST MINISTRY, INC.)
- WTRS (102.3 FM; DUNNELLON, FL; Owner: ASTERISK COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WDUV (105.5 FM; NEW PORT RICHEY, FL; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WSKY-FM (97.3 FM; MICANOPY, FL; Owner: ENTERCOM GAINESVILLE LICENSE, LLC)
- WMFQ (92.9 FM; OCALA, FL; Owner: ASTERISK COMMUNICATIONS, INC)
- WGUL-FM (106.3 FM; BEVERLY HILLS, FL; Owner: WGUL-FM, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Beverly Hills:
- W61AK (Channel 61; INVERNESS, FL; Owner: VIACOM INTERNATIONAL INC.)
- WYKE-LP (Channel 49; INGLIS/YANKEETOWN, FL; Owner: CITRUS COUNTY ASSOCIATION FOR RETARDED CITIZENS, INC)
- WOGX (Channel 51; OCALA, FL; Owner: FOX TELEVISION STATIONS, INC.)
- WTSP (Channel 10; ST. PETERSBURG, FL; Owner: PACIFIC AND SOUTHERN COMPANY, INC.)
To understand how the electorate votes by state, you have to understand the demographics of the cities and counties in each of those states. As pollsters, we try to keep all of the important variables such as income, gender, and race consistent.