Zip Code, Weather Forecast, Radio Stations, Population, Crime Rate, Area Codes
<< See who will be the next president.
Population (year 2000): 6,615
Males: 3,124 (47.2%), Females: 3,491 (52.8%)
Median resident age: 44.3 years
Median household income: $42,788 (year 2000)
Median house value: $166,800 (year 2000)
List your B&M business here for free. Over a million visitors/week. Get a huge advantage over your competition
Races in East Falmouth:
- White Non-Hispanic (91.1%)
- Black (2.9%)
- Two or more races (2.2%)
- Hispanic (1.8%)
- Other race (1.7%)
- American Indian (1.1%)
Ancestries: Irish (27.2%), English (13.8%), Portuguese (13.3%), Italian (12.2%), German (7.4%), French (6.3%).
New! Falmouth, Massachusetts forum
Elevation: 37 feet
Land area: 5.4 square miles
For population 25 years and over in East Falmouth
- High school or higher: 88.5%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 26.6%
- Graduate or professional degree: 8.5%
- Unemployed: 5.4%
- Mean travel time to work: 27.2 minutes
For population 15 years and over in East Falmouth CDP
- Never married: 21.3%
- Now married: 58.0%
- Separated: 1.4%
- Widowed: 8.6%
- Divorced: 10.7%
5.0% Foreign born (3.1% Europe, 0.7% Asia, 0.5% Latin America).
Cod Family Vacation - beautiful, Cape Cod Resort. Hike, bike, boat, sightsee & spa. />
Vineyard Rentals - Aquinnah, Menemsha Martha's Vineyard Sales and Rentals />
Cod Family Vacation - Cape Cod resort & Spa to remember Wave pool, dining & romantic suites />
Inn - Victorian B&B in Cape Cod's quaint historic district />
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Bedford, MA New (27.0 miles pop. 93,768).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: MA Boston, (64.1 miles pop. 589,141).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: York, NY New (238.9 miles pop. 8,008,278).
Nearest cities: MA (2.6 miles Teaticket, Seconsett Island, MA (2.6 miles) , Monomoscoy Island, MA (3.1 miles) , MA (3.7 miles Seabrook, MA (3.9 miles Falmouth, Seabury, MA (5.2 miles New MA (5.9 miles Popponesset,
Latitude: 41.57 N, Longitude: 70.55 W
Industries providing employment: Educational,health and social services (24.4%), Retail trade (18.4%), Construction (11.8%).
Daytime population change due to commuting: -1,467 (-22.2%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 399 (14.3%)
Average climate in East Falmouth, Massachusetts
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Hospitals/medical centers near East Falmouth:
- FALMOUTH HOSPITAL (about 5 miles; FALMOUTH, MA)
- CAPE COD & ISLANDS MENTAL HLTH CTR (about 11 miles; POCASSET, MA)
- MARTHA'S VINEYARD HOSPITAL (about 11 miles; OAK BLUFFS, MA)
Airports certified for carrier operations nearest to East Falmouth:
- MARTHAS VINEYARD (about 13 miles; VINEYARD HAVEN, MA; ID: MVY)
- BARNSTABLE MUNI-BOARDMAN/POLANDO FIELD (about 21 miles; HYANNIS, MA; ID: HYA)
- NANTUCKET MEMORIAL (about 41 miles; NANTUCKET, MA; ID: ACK)
Other public-use airports nearest to East Falmouth:
- FALMOUTH AIRPARK (about 2 miles; FALMOUTH, MA; ID: 5B6)
- OTIS ANGB (about 7 miles; FALMOUTH, MA; ID: FMH)
- CAPE COD (about 14 miles; MARSTON MILLS, MA; ID: 2B1)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to East Falmouth:
- UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS-DARTMOUTH (about 31 miles; NORTH DARTMOUTH, MA; Full-time enrollment: 6,071)
- BRIDGEWATER STATE COLLEGE (about 42 miles; BRIDGEWATER, MA; FT enrollment: 6,843)
- BRISTOL COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 43 miles; FALL RIVER, MA; FT enrollment: 3,497)
- MASSASOIT COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 48 miles; BROCKTON, MA; FT enrollment: 4,161)
- ROGER WILLIAMS UNIVERSITY (about 51 miles; BRISTOL, RI; FT enrollment: 3,007)
- STONEHILL COLLEGE (about 51 miles; EASTON, MA; FT enrollment: 2,374)
- QUINCY COLLEGE (about 57 miles; QUINCY, MA; FT enrollment: 2,528)
Public primary/middle school in East Falmouth:
- EAST FALMOUTH ELEM (Students: 456; Location: 33 DAVISVILLE RD; Grades: PK - 04)
Notable location: Green Pond Harbor Light (A).
Churches in East Falmouth include: Saint Anthonys Church (A), Grace Memorial Chapel (B).
Reservoirs and swamps: Mill Pond (A), Lewis Neck (B).
Beach: Menauhant Beach (A).
East Falmouth compared to Massachusetts state average:
- Median house value above state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age significantly above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage above state average.
- Renting percentage below state average.
Strongest AM radio stations in East Falmouth:
- WBZ (1030 AM; 50 kW; BOSTON, MA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WEEI (850 AM; 50 kW; BOSTON, MA; Owner: ENTERCOM BOSTON LICENSE, LLC)
- WRKO (680 AM; 50 kW; BOSTON, MA; Owner: ENTERCOM BOSTON LICENSE, LLC)
- WALE (990 AM; 50 kW; GREENVILLE, RI; Owner: NORTH AMERICAN BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WKOX (1200 AM; 50 kW; FRAMINGHAM, MA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WWZN (1510 AM; 50 kW; BOSTON, MA; Owner: ROSE CITY RADIO CORPORATION)
- WBIX (1060 AM; 40 kW; NATICK, MA; Owner: LANGER BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WBSM (1420 AM; 5 kW; NEW BEDFORD, MA; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WCRN (830 AM; 50 kW; WORCESTER, MA; Owner: CARTER BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WAMG (890 AM; 25 kW; DEDHAM, MA; Owner: MEGA COMMUNICATIONS OF DEDHAM LICENSEE, LLC)
- WPLM (1390 AM; 5 kW; PLYMOUTH, MA; Owner: PLYMOUTH ROCK BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WRCA (1330 AM; 25 kW; WALTHAM, MA; Owner: WRCA LICENSE, LLC)
- WNNZ (640 AM; 50 kW; WESTFIELD, MA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in East Falmouth:
- WCIB (101.9 FM; FALMOUTH, MA; Owner: QANTUM OF CAPE COD LICENSE COMPANY, LLC)
- WTWV (101.1 FM; MASHPEE, MA; Owner: BOCH BROADCASTING, L.P.)
- WFPB-FM (91.9 FM; FALMOUTH, MA; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS)
- WMVY (92.7 FM; TISBURY, MA; Owner: ARITAUR COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WPXC (102.9 FM; HYANNIS, MA; Owner: QANTUM OF CAPE COD LICENSE COMPANY, LLC)
- WCAI (90.1 FM; WOODS HOLE, MA; Owner: WGBH EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION)
- WQRC (99.9 FM; BARNSTABLE, MA; Owner: SANDAB COMMUNICATION LTD. PNR/SHP II)
- WJFD-FM (97.3 FM; NEW BEDFORD, MA; Owner: EDMUND DINIS, TRUSTEE)
- WCTK (98.1 FM; NEW BEDFORD, MA; Owner: HALL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WXTK (95.1 FM; WEST YARMOUTH, MA; Owner: BOCH BROADCASTING LTD. PARTNERSHIP)
- WCOD-FM (106.1 FM; HYANNIS, MA; Owner: BOCH BROADCASTING, L.P.)
- WSDH (91.5 FM; SANDWICH, MA; Owner: SANDWICH MASS. PUBLIC SCHOOLS)
- WFHN (107.1 FM; FAIRHAVEN, MA; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
TV broadcast stations around East Falmouth:
- WDPX (Channel 58; VINEYARD HAVEN, MA; Owner: PAXSON BOSTON-68 LICENSE, INC.)
- WMPX-LP (Channel 67; DENNIS, MA; Owner: PAXSON BOSTON-68 LICENSE, INC.)
- WLWC (Channel 28; NEW BEDFORD, MA; Owner: C-28 FCC LICENSEE SUBSIDIARY, LLC)
To understand how the electorate votes by state, you have to understand the demographics of the cities and counties in each of those states. As pollsters, we try to keep all of the important variables such as income, gender, and race consistent.