Zip Code, Weather Forecast, Radio Stations, Population, Crime Rate, Area Codes
<< See who will be the next president.
Population (year 2000): 9,299
Males: 4,611 (49.6%), Females: 4,688 (50.4%)
Median resident age: 37.8 years
Median household income: $62,221 (year 2000)
Median house value: $142,900 (year 2000)
List your B&M business here for free. Over a million visitors/week. Get a huge advantage over your competition
Races in Lambertville:
- White Non-Hispanic (96.7%)
- Hispanic (1.7%)
- Two or more races (0.8%)
Ancestries: German (36.5%), English (14.8%), Irish (14.7%), Polish (12.5%), French (8.1%), United States (4.1%).
New! Michigan forum
Elevation: 670 feet
Land area: 6.1 square miles
For population 25 years and over in Lambertville
- High school or higher: 92.4%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 23.9%
- Graduate or professional degree: 8.6%
- Unemployed: 3.2%
- Mean travel time to work: 23.7 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Lambertville CDP
- Never married: 19.1%
- Now married: 66.3%
- Separated: 1.1%
- Widowed: 4.9%
- Divorced: 8.5%
2.3% Foreign born (1.0% Asia, 0.5% Europe, 0.4% North America, 0.4% Latin America).
Arbor Michigan Hotels - Official Michigan Hotel Site 110% Best Rates Guaranteed />
Home Search Engine - the entire Toledo MLS system before you ever talk to a Realtor. />
Travel Guides - Low Rates, Hotel Information & More. Compare Prices Online & Save! />
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: OH Toledo, (6.7 miles pop. 313,619).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: IL Chicago, (279.0 miles pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: MI (3.2 miles Temperance, Hills, OH Ottawa (5.8 miles OH (6.3 miles Sylvania, OH Toledo, (6.7 miles OH (11.0 miles Holland, OH (11.5 miles Rossford, MI (12.1 miles Petersburg, OH Maumee, (12.7 miles
Latitude: 41.75 N, Longitude: 83.62 W
Area code: 734
Industries providing employment: Manufacturing (23.5%), Educational,health and social services (18.1%), Retail trade (13.4%).
Daytime population change due to commuting: -3,204 (-34.5%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 485 (10.5%)
Average climate in Lambertville, Michigan
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Lambertville-area historical tornado activity is above Michigan state average. It is 74% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 6/8/1953, a category 4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 4.0 miles away from the Lambertville city center killed 4 people and injured 18 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 4/11/1965, a category 4 tornado 5.8 miles away from the city center killed 18 people and injured 236 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
Hospitals/medical centers near Lambertville:
- ST ANNE MERCY HOSPITAL (about 4 miles; TOLEDO, OH)
- TOLEDO HOSPITAL (about 6 miles; TOLEDO, OH)
- FLOWER HOSPITAL (about 7 miles; SYLVANIA, OH)
Airports certified for carrier operations nearest to Lambertville:
- TOLEDO EXPRESS (about 17 miles; TOLEDO, OH; ID: TOL)
- WILLOW RUN (about 34 miles; DETROIT, MI; ID: YIP)
- DETROIT METROPOLITAN WAYNE COUNTY (about 37 miles; DETROIT, MI; ID: DTW)
Other public-use airports nearest to Lambertville:
- TOLEDO SUBURBAN (about 3 miles; LAMBERTVILLE, MI; ID: DUH)
- ERIE AERODROME (about 8 miles; ERIE, MI; ID: M84)
- SEAGATE HELISTOP (about 10 miles; TOLEDO, OH; ID: 6T2)
Amtrak station near Lambertville:
- 10 miles: TOLEDO (415 EMERALD AVE.). Services: ticket office, fully wheelchair accessible, enclosed waiting area, public restrooms, public payphones, vending machines, free short-term parking, free long-term parking, call for car rental service, taxi stand, public transit connection.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Lambertville:
- UNIVERSITY OF TOLEDO (about 6 miles; TOLEDO, OH; Full-time enrollment: 15,999)
- OWENS COMMUNITY COLLEGE-TOLEDO CAMPUS (about 8 miles; TOLEDO, OH; FT enrollment: 7,809)
- BOWLING GREEN STATE UNIVERSITY-MAIN CAMPUS (about 25 miles; BOWLING GREEN, OH; FT enrollment: 16,537)
- EASTERN MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY (about 33 miles; YPSILANTI, MI; FT enrollment: 17,476)
- WASHTENAW COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 38 miles; ANN ARBOR, MI; FT enrollment: 5,436)
- UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN-ANN ARBOR (about 38 miles; ANN ARBOR, MI; FT enrollment: 35,684)
- MADONNA UNIVERSITY (about 46 miles; LIVONIA, MI; FT enrollment: 2,431)
Public primary/middle schools in Lambertville:
- MONROE ROAD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 690; Location: 7979 MONROE ROAD; Grades: KG - 06)
- DOUGLAS ROAD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 490; Location: 6875 DOUGLAS ROAD; Grades: KG - 06)
- NEW BEDFORD ACADEMY (Students: 121; Location: 6315 SECOR ROAD; Grades: KG - 08)
Church in Lambertville: Shelton Park Church (A).
Cemetery: Whiteford Union Cemetery (1).
Streams, rivers, and creeks: Spring Brook (A).
Parks in Lambertville include: White Park (1), Parmelee Park (2).
Lambertville compared to Michigan state average:
- Median household income above state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Renting percentage significantly below state average.
- Number of rooms per house above state average.
Strongest AM radio stations in Lambertville:
- WDMN (1520 AM; 1 kW; TOLEDO, OH)
- WFDF (910 AM; 50 kW; FLINT, MI; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WJR (760 AM; 50 kW; DETROIT, MI; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WTOD (1560 AM; daytime; 5 kW; TOLEDO, OH; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WCHB (1200 AM; 50 kW; TAYLOR, MI; Owner: RADIO ONE OF DETROIT, LLC)
- WDFN (1130 AM; 50 kW; DETROIT, MI; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- WSPD (1370 AM; 5 kW; TOLEDO, OH; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WWJ (950 AM; 50 kW; DETROIT, MI; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WXYT (1270 AM; 50 kW; DETROIT, MI; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING CORP. OF DETROIT)
- WTKA (1050 AM; 10 kW; ANN ARBOR, MI; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WCWA (1230 AM; 1 kW; TOLEDO, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WDEO (990 AM; 9 kW; YPSILANTI, MI; Owner: WORD BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- WJYM (730 AM; 1 kW; BOWLING GREEN, OH; Owner: FAMILY WORSHIP CENTER CHURCH, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Lambertville:
- WOTL (90.3 FM; TOLEDO, OH; Owner: FAMILY STATIONS, INC.)
- WWWM-FM (105.5 FM; SYLVANIA, OH; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WGTE-FM (91.3 FM; TOLEDO, OH; Owner: THE PUBLIC B/C FOUNDATION OF NW OHIO)
- WRVF (101.5 FM; TOLEDO, OH; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WYSZ (89.3 FM; MAUMEE, OH; Owner: SIDE BY SIDE, INC.)
- WKKO (99.9 FM; TOLEDO, OH; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WTWR-FM (98.3 FM; LUNA PIER, MI; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WIOT (104.7 FM; TOLEDO, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WPOS-FM (102.3 FM; HOLLAND, OH; Owner: THE MAUMEE VALLEY BROADCASTING ASSN.)
- WVKS (92.5 FM; TOLEDO, OH; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- W264AK (100.7 FM; TOLEDO, OH; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- WMLZ-LP (107.9 FM; TEMPERANCE, MI; Owner: BEDFORD PUBLIC SCHOOLS)
- WXTS-FM (88.3 FM; TOLEDO, OH; Owner: BD OF ED TOLEDO CITY SCHOOL DIST)
- WXQQ (96.9 FM; WAUSEON, OH; Owner: CORNERSTONE CHURCH, INC.)
- WAAQ (88.3 FM; ONSTED, MI; Owner: GREAT LAKES COMMUNITY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WRQN (93.5 FM; BOWLING GREEN, OH; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WJZE (97.3 FM; OAK HARBOR, OH; Owner: RASP BROADCASTING ENTERPRISES, INC.)
- WJUC (107.3 FM; SWANTON, OH; Owner: WELCH COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WRWK (106.5 FM; DELTA, OH; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WIMX (95.7 FM; GIBSONBURG, OH; Owner: RIVERSIDE BROADCASTING, INC)
TV broadcast stations around Lambertville:
- WUPW (Channel 36; TOLEDO, OH; Owner: WUPW BROADCASTING, LLC)
- WTOL (Channel 11; TOLEDO, OH; Owner: LIBCO, INC.)
- WGTE-TV (Channel 30; TOLEDO, OH; Owner: THE PUBLIC BROADCASTING FOUNDATION OF NW OHIO)
- W64BM (Channel 64; TOLEDO, OH; Owner: VENTANA TELEVISION, INC.)
- WNWO-TV (Channel 24; TOLEDO, OH; Owner: RAYCOM NATIONAL, INC.)
- WTVG (Channel 13; TOLEDO, OH; Owner: WTVG, INC.)
- W59DC (Channel 59; HOUGHTON LAKE, MI; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- WBTL-LP (Channel 34; TOLEDO, OH; Owner: VENTURE TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, LLC)
- WNGT-LP (Channel 48; TOLEDO, OH; Owner: L & M VIDEO PRODUCTIONS, INC.)
- W22CO (Channel 22; TOLEDO, OH; Owner: NATIONAL MINORITY T.V., INC.)
- WLMB (Channel 40; TOLEDO, OH; Owner: DOMINION BROADCASTING, INC.)
To understand how the electorate votes by state, you have to understand the demographics of the cities and counties in each of those states. As pollsters, we try to keep all of the important variables such as income, gender, and race consistent.