Zip Code, Weather Forecast, Radio Stations, Population, Crime Rate, Area Codes
<< See who will be the next president.
Population (year 2000): 6,215
Males: 3,105 (50.0%), Females: 3,110 (50.0%)
Median resident age: 35.4 years
Median household income: $29,451 (year 2000)
Median house value: $101,900 (year 2000)
List your B&M business here for free. Over a million visitors/week. Get a huge advantage over your competition
Races in Evergreen:
- White Non-Hispanic (93.9%)
- American Indian (3.3%)
- Hispanic (1.9%)
- Two or more races (1.8%)
- Other race (0.8%)
Ancestries: German (23.9%), Irish (14.9%), Norwegian (12.5%), United States (10.2%), English (8.9%), French (6.2%).
New! Montana forum
Elevation: 2920 feet
Land area: 8.0 square miles
For population 25 years and over in Evergreen
- High school or higher: 86.1%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 10.3%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.8%
- Unemployed: 7.7%
- Mean travel time to work: 15.9 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Evergreen CDP
- Never married: 22.9%
- Now married: 55.5%
- Separated: 1.7%
- Widowed: 4.5%
- Divorced: 15.4%
1.4% Foreign born
LLC - & Easy formation Trusted in Montana since 1977 />
Real Estate - Tours of premier Whitefish Real Estate, Toll Free 866-599-8160 />
Creek Lodging - Broadway Hotel - Philipsburg MT nearest hotel to Rock Creek Fishing />
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: MT Missoula, (96.2 miles pop. 57,053).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: WA Seattle, (555.3 miles pop. 563,374).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Angeles, CA Los (1017.9 miles pop. 3,694,820).
Nearest cities: MT Kalispell, (3.6 miles MT Somers, (10.8 miles Falls, MT Columbia (11.4 miles MT Whitefish, (13.4 miles MT (14.8 miles Lakeside, MT Bigfork, (17.4 miles Horse, MT Hungry (18.0 miles City, MT (19.8 miles Martin
Latitude: 48.23 N, Longitude: 114.27 W
Area code commonly used in this area: 406
Industries providing employment: Retail trade (17.8%), Educational,health and social services (15.2%), Arts,entertainment,recreation,accommodation and food services (13.4%), Manufacturing (12.6%), Construction (10.1%).
Daytime population change due to commuting: -852 (-13.7%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 475 (16.2%)
Average climate in Evergreen, Montana
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Hospitals/medical centers near Evergreen:
- KALISPELL REGIONAL HOSPITAL (about 4 miles; KALISPELL, MT)
- NORTH VALLEY HOSPITAL (about 17 miles; WHITEFISH, MT)
- ST JOSEPH HOSPITAL CORP (about 38 miles; POLSON, MT)
Airports certified for carrier operations nearest to Evergreen:
- GLACIER PARK INTL (about 6 miles; KALISPELL, MT; ID: FCA)
- MISSOULA INTERNATIONAL (about 93 miles; MISSOULA, MT; ID: MSO)
- COEUR D'ALENE AIR TERM (about 179 miles; COEUR D'ALENE, ID; ID: COE)
Other public-use airports nearest to Evergreen:
- KALISPELL CITY (about 5 miles; KALISPELL, MT; ID: S27)
- WHITEFISH (about 12 miles; WHITEFISH, MT; ID: 58S)
- FERNDALE AIRFIELD (about 22 miles; BIG FORK, MT; ID: 53U)
Amtrak station near Evergreen:
- 14 miles: WHITEFISH (500 DEPOT ST.). Services: ticket office, fully wheelchair accessible, enclosed waiting area, public restrooms, public payphones, vending machines, free short-term parking, car rental agency, call for taxi service.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Evergreen:
- THE UNIVERSITY OF MONTANA-MISSOULA (about 79 miles; MISSOULA, MT; Full-time enrollment: 11,112)
- NORTH IDAHO COLLEGE (about 178 miles; COEUR D'ALENE, ID; FT enrollment: 2,988)
- UNIVERSITY OF IDAHO (about 193 miles; MOSCOW, ID; FT enrollment: 9,823)
- SPOKANE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 215 miles; SPOKANE, WA; FT enrollment: 5,564)
- GONZAGA UNIVERSITY (about 222 miles; SPOKANE, WA; FT enrollment: 3,860)
- LEWIS-CLARK STATE COLLEGE (about 227 miles; LEWISTON, ID; FT enrollment: 2,213)
- SPOKANE FALLS COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 227 miles; SPOKANE, WA; FT enrollment: 6,284)
Notable locations in Evergreen: Rocky Mountain 'Hi' Campground (A), Spruce Park RV Park (B), Glacier Pines RV Park (C), Evergreen Fire Department (D).
Churches in Evergreen include: Word of Life Fellowship (A), Valley Community Church (B), Evergreen Alliance Church (C), Glacier Mountain Fellowship (D), Bible Baptist Church (E), Riverside Alliance Church (F), Risen Christ Parish (G), Gospel Light Baptist Church (H).
Cemetery: Conrad Memorial Cemetery (1).
Rivers and creeks: Spring Creek (A), Trumbull Creek (B), Whitefish River (C).
Park in Evergreen: Stillwater State Game Perserve (1).
Evergreen compared to Montana state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in below state average.
- House age significantly below state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.
- Population density significantly below state average for cities.
Strongest AM radio stations in Evergreen:
- KOFI (1180 AM; 50 kW; KALISPELL, MT; Owner: KOFI, INC.)
- KGEZ (600 AM; 5 kW; KALISPELL, MT; Owner: SKYLINE BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- KJJR (880 AM; 10 kW; WHITEFISH, MT; Owner: BEE BROADCASTING, INCORPORATED)
- KERR (750 AM; 50 kW; POLSON, MT; Owner: ANDERSON RADIO BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KGA (1510 AM; 50 kW; SPOKANE, WA; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KLCY (930 AM; 5 kW; EAST MISSOULA, MT; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KBOI (670 AM; 50 kW; BOISE, ID; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KTBI (810 AM; daytime; 50 kW; EPHRATA, WA; Owner: TACOMA BROADCASTERS, INCORPORATED)
- KXLY (920 AM; 20 kW; SPOKANE, WA; Owner: SPOKANE RADIO, INC.)
- KQQQ (1150 AM; 25 kW; PULLMAN, WA; Owner: RADIO PALOUSE, INC.)
- KGVO (1290 AM; 5 kW; MISSOULA, MT; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KWEI (1260 AM; 50 kW; WEISER, ID; Owner: TREASURE VALLEY BROADCASTING CO.)
- KSEN (1150 AM; 10 kW; SHELBY, MT; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
Strongest FM radio stations in Evergreen:
- KDBR (106.3 FM; KALISPELL, MT; Owner: BEE BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KALS (97.1 FM; KALISPELL, MT; Owner: KALISPELL CHRISTIAN RADIO FELLOWSHIP, INC.)
- KKMT (95.9 FM; COLUMBIA FALLS, MT; Owner: BEE BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KBBZ (98.5 FM; KALISPELL, MT; Owner: BEE BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KUKL (89.9 FM; KALISPELL, MT; Owner: THE UNIVERSITY OF MONTANA)
- K204CJ (88.7 FM; KALISPELL, MT; Owner: YOUR CHRISTIAN COMPANION NETWORK, INC.)
- KZMN (103.9 FM; KALISPELL, MT; Owner: KOFI, INC.)
- K208DI (89.5 FM; KALISPELL, MT; Owner: EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION)
- K259AD (99.7 FM; KALISPELL, MT; Owner: BEE B/C INC.)
- KQRK (92.3 FM; RONAN, MT; Owner: ANDERSON RADIO BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KSIL (100.7 FM; WALLACE, ID; Owner: ANDERSON RADIO BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KPLG (91.5 FM; PLAINS, MT; Owner: YOUR NETWORK OF PRAISE, INC.)
- K201EY (88.1 FM; KALISPELL, MT; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Evergreen:
- K05EE (Channel 5; BIG ARM, ETC., MT; Owner: BLACKTAIL TV TAX DISTRICT)
- K26DD (Channel 26; KALISPELL, MT; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- KTMF-LP (Channel 59; KALISPELL, MT; Owner: MMM LICENSE LLC)
- K18AJ (Channel 18; KALISPELL, MT; Owner: KPAX COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KCFW-TV (Channel 9; KALISPELL, MT; Owner: EAGLE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
To understand how the electorate votes by state, you have to understand the demographics of the cities and counties in each of those states. As pollsters, we try to keep all of the important variables such as income, gender, and race consistent.