Zip Code, Weather Forecast, Radio Stations, Population, Crime Rate, Area Codes
<< See who will be the next president.
Population (year 2000): 6,367
Males: 3,063 (48.1%), Females: 3,304 (51.9%)
Median resident age: 28.6 years
Median household income: $22,559 (year 2000)
Median house value: $56,100 (year 2000)
List your B&M business here for free. Over a million visitors/week. Get a huge advantage over your competition
Races in Zuni Pueblo:
- American Indian (97.4%)
- Hispanic (2.0%)
- White Non-Hispanic (1.8%)
New! Pueblo, New Mexico forum
Land area: 8.8 square miles
For population 25 years and over in Zuni Pueblo
- High school or higher: 63.7%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 5.7%
- Graduate or professional degree: 1.9%
- Unemployed: 19.2%
- Mean travel time to work: 18.4 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Zuni Pueblo CDP
- Never married: 38.3%
- Now married: 47.3%
- Separated: 2.4%
- Widowed: 6.9%
- Divorced: 5.1%
0.3% Foreign born
Mexico Land For Sale - Land in New Mexico. Buy Online. Financing Available. />
Mountain Real Estate - East Mountain Properties East Mountain Relocation />
Hotels - Tours, Reviews, Hotel Maps Compare & Save on Hotels Today! />
NM B&B Inn - New Mexico's finest. Visit Chaco, Mesa Verde, Monument V />
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Rancho, NM Rio (150.3 miles pop. 51,765).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: NM Albuquerque, (153.7 miles pop. 448,607).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: AZ Phoenix, (246.2 miles pop. 1,321,045).
Nearest cities: Rock, NM (4.0 miles Black NM (25.1 miles Ramah, AZ (30.7 miles Houck, Pinehill, NM (30.8 miles) , NM Gallup, (32.4 miles Rock, NM (36.0 miles Church Springs, NM (37.4 miles Rock NM (38.8 miles Yah-ta-hey,
Latitude: 35.07 N, Longitude: 108.85 W
Industries providing employment: Educational,health and social services (32.4%), Manufacturing (15.4%), Retail trade (11.8%), Public administration (11.3%).
Average climate in Zuni Pueblo, New Mexico
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Hospitals/medical centers near Zuni Pueblo:
- ZUNI PHS INDIAN HOSPITAL (about 9 miles; ZUNI, NM)
- GALLUP INDIAN MEDICAL CENTER (about 32 miles; GALLUP, NM)
- REHOBOTH MCKINLEY CHRISTIAN HEALTH SER (about 32 miles; GALLUP, NM)
Airports certified for carrier operations nearest to Zuni Pueblo:
- FOUR CORNERS REGIONAL (about 123 miles; FARMINGTON, NM; ID: FMN)
- CORTEZ MUNI (about 155 miles; CORTEZ, CO; ID: CEZ)
- ALBUQUERQUE INTL SUNPORT (about 156 miles; ALBUQUERQUE, NM; ID: ABQ)
Other public-use airports nearest to Zuni Pueblo:
- BLACK ROCK (about 5 miles; ZUNI PUEBLO, NM; ID: ZUN)
- GALLUP MUNICIPAL (about 30 miles; GALLUP, NM; ID: GUP)
- WINDOW ROCK (about 43 miles; WINDOW ROCK, AZ; ID: RQE)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Zuni Pueblo:
- NORTHLAND PIONEER COLLEGE (about 91 miles; HOLBROOK, AZ; Full-time enrollment: 2,177)
- SAN JUAN COLLEGE (about 128 miles; FARMINGTON, NM; FT enrollment: 2,837)
- UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO-MAIN CAMPUS (about 151 miles; ALBUQUERQUE, NM; FT enrollment: 18,780)
- ALBUQUERQUE TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL INSTITUTE (about 155 miles; ALBUQUERQUE, NM; FT enrollment: 9,188)
- UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX-ALBUQUERQUE NM CAMPUS (about 158 miles; ALBUQUERQUE, NM; FT enrollment: 3,261)
- EASTERN ARIZONA COLLEGE (about 168 miles; THATCHER, AZ; FT enrollment: 3,085)
- FORT LEWIS COLLEGE (about 168 miles; DURANGO, CO; FT enrollment: 4,051)
| || |
Notable locations in Zuni Pueblo: Yellow House Historic Site (A), Zuni Weather Station (B), Kechiba:wa Ruin (C), Kwa'kin'a Historic Site (D), Kyaki:ma Historic Site (E), Ojo Pueblo (F), Pueblo de los Muertos Historic Site (G), Heshotauthla Historic Site (H), Soldado Ruin (I), Village of the Great Kivas Historic Site (J), Museum of Zuni (K). their locations on the map
Church in Zuni Pueblo: Saint Anthony Parish (A). its location on the map
Streams, rivers, and creeks: Oak Wash (A). its location on the map
Park in Zuni Pueblo: Pueblo of Zuni Historical Marker (1). its location on the map
Post office: (A). its location on the map
Zuni Pueblo compared to New Mexico state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly above state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age significantly below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.
- Population density below state average for cities.
Strongest AM radio stations in Zuni Pueblo:
- KHAC (880 AM; 43 kW; TSE BONITO, NM; Owner: WESTERN INDIAN MINISTRIES, INC.)
- KTNN (660 AM; 50 kW; WINDOW ROCK, AZ; Owner: THE NAVAJO NATION)
- KGAK (1330 AM; 5 kW; GALLUP, NM; Owner: KRJG, INC.)
- KKOB (770 AM; 50 kW; ALBUQUERQUE, NM; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KMIA (710 AM; 50 kW; BLACK CANYON CITY, AZ; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KFLT (830 AM; 50 kW; TUCSON, AZ; Owner: FAMILY LIFE B/CING SYSTEM, INC.)
- KRKE (1100 AM; 5 kW; MILAN, NM; Owner: CIBOLA RADIO COMPANY)
- KFNX (1100 AM; 50 kW; CAVE CREEK, AZ; Owner: NORTH AMERICAN BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- KTHR (1230 AM; 1 kW; GALLUP, NM; Owner: MILLENNIUM MEDIA, INC.)
- KNZZ (1100 AM; 50 kW; GRAND JUNCTION, CO; Owner: M B C GRAND BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KMIK (1580 AM; 50 kW; TEMPE, AZ; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- KPXQ (1360 AM; 50 kW; GLENDALE, AZ; Owner: COMMON GROUND BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KUAZ (1550 AM; daytime; 50 kW; TUCSON, AZ; Owner: ARIZONA BOARD OF REGENTS)
Strongest FM radio stations in Zuni Pueblo:
- KXXI (93.7 FM; GALLUP, NM; Owner: MILLENNIUM MEDIA, INC.)
- KGLX (99.1 FM; GALLUP, NM; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KGLP (91.7 FM; GALLUP, NM; Owner: GALLUP PUBLIC RADIO)
- KYVA (103.7 FM; GRANTS, NM; Owner: MILLENNIUM MEDIA, INC.)
- KKOR (94.5 FM; GALLUP, NM; Owner: MILLENNIUM MEDIA, INC.)
- KSHI (90.9 FM; ZUNI, NM; Owner: ZUNI COMMUNICATIONS AUTHORITY)
TV broadcast stations around Zuni Pueblo:
- K08HQ (Channel 8; CHINLE, AZ; Owner: KOB-TV, LLC)
- K43DL (Channel 43; ZUNI, NM; Owner: ZUNI PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT)
To understand how the electorate votes by state, you have to understand the demographics of the cities and counties in each of those states. As pollsters, we try to keep all of the important variables such as income, gender, and race consistent.