Zip Code, Weather Forecast, Radio Stations, Population, Crime Rate, Area Codes
<< See who will be the next president.
Population (year 2000): 9,348
Males: 4,537 (48.5%), Females: 4,811 (51.5%)
Median resident age: 24.0 years
Median household income: $19,355 (year 2000)
Median house value: $37,800 (year 2000)
Eidson Road, TX residents, houses, and apartments details
Races in Eidson Road:
(Total can be greater than 100% because Hispanics could be counted in other races)
- Hispanic (98.4%)
- Other race (19.4%)
- Two or more races (3.0%)
- White Non-Hispanic (1.2%)
- American Indian (0.9%)
Ancestries: .Road, Texas forum
Land area: 7.1 square miles
For population 25 years and over in Eidson Road
- High school or higher: 24.6%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 3.0%
- Graduate or professional degree: 0.5%
- Unemployed: 20.9%
- Mean travel time to work: 22.1 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Eidson Road CDP
- Never married: 29.2%
- Now married: 59.1%
- Separated: 3.0%
- Widowed: 4.4%
- Divorced: 4.3%
43.2% Foreign born (43.1% Latin America).
| Ads by Google |
Foreclosures - Foreclosures low as $10k Search Free Today! />
near Bexar County TX - premium lots & acreage in this wooded hilltop Texas community />
Texas - Hempstead Texas? Find cheap hotels, reviews & maps />
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: TX Laredo, (104.8 miles pop. 176,576).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Antonio, TX San (145.7 miles pop. 1,144,646).
Nearest cities: Quintas Fronterizas, TX (1.5 miles Las Pass, TX (2.6 miles Eagle North, TX (4.2 miles Rosita South, TX (4.9 miles Rosita Creek, TX (6.9 miles Elm Radar Base, TX (13.1 miles) , Indio, TX El (16.1 miles TX (21.2 miles Quemado,
Latitude: 28.67 N, Longitude: 100.48 W
Area code commonly used in this area: 830
Industries providing employment: Educational,health and social services (20.1%), Manufacturing (19.8%), Retail trade (15.2%), Construction (11.4%).
Average climate in Eidson Road, Texas
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Eidson Road-area historical tornado activity is significantly below Texas state average. It is 76% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/16/1989, a category 4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 42.1 miles away from the Eidson Road city center caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 5/6/1969, a category 2 (max. wind speeds 113-157 mph) tornado 0.4 miles away from the city center .
Hospitals/medical centers near Eidson Road:
- FORT DUNCAN MEDICAL CENTER (about 3 miles; EAGLE PASS, TX)
- DIMMIT COUNTY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (about 46 miles; CARRIZO SPRINGS, TX)
- VAL VERDE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER (about 58 miles; DEL RIO, TX)
Airports certified for carrier operations nearest to Eidson Road:
- LAREDO INTL (about 107 miles; LAREDO, TX; ID: LRD)
- LACKLAND AFB (KELLY FLD ANNEX) (about 142 miles; SAN ANTONIO, TX; ID: SKF)
- SAN ANTONIO INTL (about 152 miles; SAN ANTONIO, TX; ID: SAT)
Other public-use airports nearest to Eidson Road:
- MAVERICK COUNTY MEML INTL (about 13 miles; EAGLE PASS, TX; ID: 5T9)
- CRYSTAL CITY MUNI (about 47 miles; CRYSTAL CITY, TX; ID: 20R)
- DIMMIT COUNTY (about 48 miles; CARRIZO SPRINGS, TX; ID: CZT)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Eidson Road:
- SOUTHWEST TEXAS JUNIOR COLLEGE (about 61 miles; UVALDE, TX; Full-time enrollment: 2,366)
- TEXAS A & M INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY (about 104 miles; LAREDO, TX; FT enrollment: 2,107)
- LAREDO COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 105 miles; LAREDO, TX; FT enrollment: 4,449)
- PALO ALTO COLLEGE (about 142 miles; SAN ANTONIO, TX; FT enrollment: 3,623)
- ST MARYS UNIVERSITY (about 144 miles; SAN ANTONIO, TX; FT enrollment: 3,588)
- THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT SAN ANTONIO (about 144 miles; SAN ANTONIO, TX; FT enrollment: 14,495)
- THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS HEALTH SCIENCE-SAN ANTONIO (about 144 miles; SAN ANTONIO, TX; FT enrollment: 2,303)
Notable locations in Eidson Road: Ritche Brothers (A), F Dolch (B), T Wyche (C).
Eidson Road compared to Texas state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage above state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly above state average.
- Renting percentage below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in below state average.
- Number of rooms per house below state average.
- House age significantly below state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.
Strongest AM radio stations in Eidson Road:
- KEPS (1270 AM; 1 kW; EAGLE PASS, TX; Owner: EQUICOM, INC)
- KKYX (680 AM; 50 kW; SAN ANTONIO, TX; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- KTKR (760 AM; 50 kW; SAN ANTONIO, TX; Owner: CCB TEXAS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KVOZ (890 AM; 12 kW; DEL MAR HILLS, TX; Owner: CONSOLIDATED RADIO, INC.)
- WOAI (1200 AM; 50 kW; SAN ANTONIO, TX; Owner: CCB TEXAS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KENS (1160 AM; 25 kW; SAN ANTONIO, TX; Owner: KENS-TV, INC.)
- KCTA (1030 AM; 50 kW; CORPUS CHRISTI, TX; Owner: BROADCASTING CORPORATION OF THE SOUTHWEST)
- KGBT (1530 AM; 50 kW; HARLINGEN, TX; Owner: TICHENOR LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WBAP (820 AM; 50 kW; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: WBAP-KSCS OPERATING, LTD.)
- KSAH (720 AM; 10 kW; UNIVERSAL CITY, TX; Owner: KSAH LICENSING, INC.)
- KTRH (740 AM; 50 kW; HOUSTON, TX; Owner: AMFM TEXAS LICENSES LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KDRY (1100 AM; 11 kW; ALAMO HEIGHTS, TX; Owner: KDRY RADIO, INC.)
- KBEN (1450 AM; 1 kW; CARRIZO SPRINGS, TX; Owner: SYLVIA MIJARES)
Strongest FM radio stations in Eidson Road:
- KEPX (89.5 FM; EAGLE PASS, TX; Owner: WORLD RADIO NETWORK, INC.)
- KINL (92.7 FM; EAGLE PASS, TX; Owner: EQUICOM,INC)
- KEPI (88.7 FM; EAGLE PASS, TX; Owner: WORLD RADIO NETWORK, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Eidson Road:
- KVAW (Channel 16; EAGLE PASS, TX; Owner: HISPANIC TELEVISION NETWORK, INC., DEBTOR IN POSSESSION)
- KEAP-LP (Channel 3; EAGLE PASS, TX; Owner: FAITH PLEASES GOD CHURCH CORPORATION)
To understand how the electorate votes by state, you have to understand the demographics of the cities and counties in each of those states. As pollsters, we try to keep all of the important variables such as income, gender, and race consistent.