Zip Code, Weather Forecast, Radio Stations, Population, Crime Rate, Area Codes
<< See who will be the next president.
Population (year 2000): 9,359. Estimated population in July 2005: 10,018 (+7.0% change)
Males: 4,670 (49.9%), Females: 4,689 (50.1%)
Median resident age: 38.6 years
Median household income: $69,012 (year 2000)
Median house value: $180,700 (year 2000)
Lisbon, WI residents, houses, and apartments details
Races in Lisbon:
- White Non-Hispanic (98.0%)
- Hispanic (0.7%)
- American Indian (0.6%)
Ancestries: German (58.5%), Irish (12.4%), Polish (11.3%), English (8.2%), Italian (5.2%), French (5.1%).
New! Wisconsin forum
For population 25 years and over in Lisbon
- High school or higher: 90.2%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 25.5%
- Graduate or professional degree: 7.2%
- Unemployed: 2.1%
- Mean travel time to work: 22.8 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Lisbon town
- Never married: 17.5%
- Now married: 74.5%
- Separated: 0.4%
- Widowed: 4.0%
- Divorced: 3.6%
2.0% Foreign born
Population change in the 1990s: +1,207 (+14.8%).
Foreclosures - Foreclosures low as $10k Search Free Today! />
WI Apartments - bedroom furnished apartments Kewaunee Rate includes utilities />
real estate - and resources to start, manage and grow your business. />
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1996: 76 buildings, average cost: $126,100
- 2000: 112 buildings, average cost: $157,200
- 2001: 59 buildings, average cost: $219,400
- 2002: 69 buildings, average cost: $205,400
- 2003: 66 buildings, average cost: $255,800
- 2004: 4 buildings, average cost: $102,000
Lisbon compared to Wisconsin state average:
- Median household income above state average.
- Median house value above state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Renting percentage significantly below state average.
- House age below state average.
To understand how the electorate votes by state, you have to understand the demographics of the cities and counties in each of those states. As pollsters, we try to keep all of the important variables such as income, gender, and race consistent.